Combat Pawn Opening the Store

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by silverado113, Jul 17, 2012.

1. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

I couldn't stop laughing. WOW!:rolleyes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzgkJl6Eekc[/ame]

2. powell0892

powell0892 New Member

Hahaha this was very entertaining thanks for sharing.

3. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

My husband watched this last night. Cheesy....

4. KeysKelly

KeysKelly New Member

I hope the start of this video was a joke. Can you imagine the calls to the Police when they are running around the parking lot pointing loaded guns?

5. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

This is exactly Why I started a thread on the show the other day but it seemed nobody had seen it yet and nobody brought it up. Guess your timing is better than mine. Lol

6. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

You should have included the video mountain! I didn't see anything in your thread about the way they opened the store. Gotta love reality t.v...lol

7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Yeah I wanted to see if anyone else brought it up and everyone was asking what channel the show was on. Lol

8. JonM

JonM Moderator

I honestly did not think it was possible to get any dumber than sons of guns lololol

9. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Talk about ripping off the customers , I watched it last night and the guy told the seller that the state law says they cannot offer a pawn for more than $500 per item . WTF he took in 2 guns well over $1200 each and got them for $1000 for the pair . Man I guess Im in the wrong business and where ever they are at people were carrying in guns with no cases so clearing the parking lot probably isnt a issue with the police or community but very unneeded to say the least . With the kinds of programs they are putting on TV now a days it should be free because there isnt much entertainment left out there . :(

10. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

You gotta keep in mind it's a pawn though. He didn't buy them he gave a loan on them. That said he could have been cool about it and taken the Scopes off and wrote separate tickets on them to give the guy a decent amount.

11. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

NC State Law limits a pawn shop to fees and interest of not more than 20% for the first month, or a max of $100. That's where they get the $500. My local gun shop has more guns than that, and they do not show up looking like asshats to open the store.

FWIW, I used to love shopping in the pawn shops around Fayetteville and Columbus GA. Best purchase ever was a Mossberg 152 .22 auto for $10. Still have it.

12. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

$2500 for an M1A Loaded... No, sounds like American guns prices to me.

The sweeping of the premises is beyond retarded... Makes Will Hayden over a RJ look smart.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  13. Car54

Car54 New Member

Television just stooped to a lower level with this show.

14. cvia

cvia New Member

Yeah I just watched it. Had it dvr and I stopped watching when the owner was arguing with the accountant. What a dumb show.

15. lastrebel70

lastrebel70 New Member

That wasn't the owner it was the manager. The owner then chewed out the manager.

16. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

More TV *** Hats to convince Joe Blow X Box Commando to drop 2k on a Sporting Rifle. :rolleyes:

And we wonder why the prices keep going up...

Tack

17. gilfo

gilfo Member

I think the main stream media is putting these shows on to make people think all gun owners are idiots.

18. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Ya, i literally shook my head and face palmed when i saw them sweeping and clearing the parking lot before they opened. They acted like there were terrorists all over that parking lot waiting to get in once they unlocked the door!

Wow

19. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

Only on television.

20. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Yep all you had to do is hide inside the store that way when they are all around the coffee pot bsing you unload. Cause they sure as hell didn't clear the building!