Colt Pocket Lite

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by melie, Jan 21, 2011.

1. melie

melie New Member

Just read a post on ts.com about Colt reintroducing the Mustang in .380.
    Anyone here have more info? These were nice little carry guns. Expensive now if you can even find one. I hope the rumor is true.

2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

If you are relying on it to defend yourself, is it really that expensive?

3. crazycharlie2

crazycharlie2 New Member

Was over on the Colt forum this AM and Colt had one at the SHOT show, but I can't recall all the details or lack of details. No price on them and they are not in the 2011 catalog as far as I know. I don't even know if they are going to call it the Mustang. You might wan't to check the Colt forum and you can be as confused as I am:confused:

4. tekarra

tekarra New Member

Yeah, it will be great to see the small Colt return. They should reintroduce a couple more of those little rascals.

5. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

A local dealer has a Colt 380 Gov. I believe it is a little larger than the Mustang. It is in like new condition and $500. I have been thinking about it but I would hate to carry anything that nice and mess it up.

6. billdeserthills

billdeserthills New Member

Mayhap you folks have heard of the Sig P-238?
    Might wanna check it out.

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

yeah but its not a colt mustang:) those little guns are super sweet. buddy of mine has one and its a crazy good shooter. if colt brings those back its definately going on my wish list.

i still feel ripped off by the mosquito. sig really should recall those and retro fit the triggers. sig is a sig but its no colt.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  8. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

I have shot the Sig 238 and it is one of the best 380's I have shot. The price is higher than the others but could be worth it. I would like to shoot the Colt.