Colt Multi-caliber video (Medusa 47)

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by jwphillips2, May 5, 2011.

1. jwphillips2

jwphillips2 New Member

I didn't know this video existed until today. Note the Gary Paul Johnston article in Handgunner. You may find a copy somewhere. Have fun.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfVndaeF3q0]YouTube - phillips & rodgers medusa 47 ultimate shtf wrol gun[/ame]

2. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

3. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Did I miss the "Colt"?

4. jwphillips2

jwphillips2 New Member

The magazine article in the video is about the Colt multi-caliber that we were going to make for them. The article is visible if you enlarge the video and pause playing when the article is visible. It's the one on the right. The one on the left is the P&R version.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  5. jwphillips2

jwphillips2 New Member

VERY accurate too.

6. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

god I wish I had one of those

7. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Someday, one will cross my path....

8. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

You and I both! I just hope I have enough cash on hand to buy it!

9. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

GRRRR..!!!.. I was suppose to be the first to show off my Medusa on youtube!!, this is the guy that beat me.....:mad:

To think i only traded a shotgun for mine..... :cool:

JW.. Ever find the manual for the Medusa??

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  10. canebrake

canebrake New Member

cool beans!

jw, any chance of a reincarnation?

11. ta1588

ta1588 New Member

looks pretty cool. I stumbled across a blog by "airborne combat engineer" about something similar.

12. utf59

utf59 New Member

Trez, you could post the first YouTube video of someone shooting a Medusa. That'd be awesome!

13. jwphillips2

jwphillips2 New Member

Yes, but he didn't shoot them! He also didn't know the little trick about giving the 9s a little twist when loading. Since I'm not in production anymore, I'd load a .30 Carbine and a .38 Super.

I have a few more boxes to go through for the manual.

14. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

Hey those 9's are tricky without your little trick, and if i remember right hes afraid to shoot .380 acp (its my favorite cal. to shoot in the Medusa)
    I have a buddy who has some .30 carbine, and it fit!!! Crazy!! :eek:
    I was thinking of doing a vid of the Medusa but im still trying to identify and collect all the calibers its shoots

15. jwphillips2

jwphillips2 New Member

-------------------------------------------
    Hey, if any of you guys know a few millionaires who'd like to get really rich, drop me a line.

16. jwphillips2

jwphillips2 New Member

.32, .32Mag and 22 Jet. Look, the shells will not be wonderful (or re-loadable) when you shoot the sub rounds in your Medusa, but you CAN shoot them safely. I wanted a real weapon you could dry fire the snot out of all day long and not worry about hurting the wimpy parts - there aren't any wimpy parts. Any time you see junk like that printed from the mfg about your firearm, quickly trade it for a shotgun and then trade that for a real gun (good job, Trez). What the frak are snap caps for? Oh yeah, dry firing.....

17. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

So i can dry fire the Medusa too??!! Every time i learn something new about the Medusa I love it even more....
    To be honest I didnt even know what it was until after i got it home, I just wasnt that impressed with a 870 Wingmaster as everybody else.

Im working on it, if I ever win the lotto you'll be the first to know!!:D (I want your "Wilderness Explorer" too!!!)

Last edited: May 9, 2011