Firearms Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the AR market and after looking at several brands I have decided on the Colt LE6920 as my first AR. Any experience with this model? I want to make sure I am getting a solid rifle before I sign papers today. Any input is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
22,661 Posts
I am new to the AR market and after looking at several brands I have decided on the Colt LE6920 as my first AR. Any experience with this model? I want to make sure I am getting a solid rifle before I sign papers today. Any input is appreciated.
With the Colt, you're geting the very best. It's a fighing rifle, not a match/target piece, but for a SHTF/ home defense, etc weapon, it's the very best available.

·
Registered
344 Posts
with the colt, you're geting the very best. It's a fighing rifle, not a match/target piece, but for a shtf/ home defense, etc weapon, it's the very best available.
+1 ^

echo !

EDUB

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
I've got the LE6940 and I wouldn't have any other.

You'll be happy with your '20.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the input gang. I will be picking her up this week, as soon as my bonus check comes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought my Colt 6940!!!!!! Have to wait the ****ty 10 waiting period out here in California, but it is soo worth that wait!!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
We all greatly respect our own opinions and those who share them. :D

FWIW I chose the exact same piece. The lower is basically what I was issued in the service. The upper is slightly different but when it's all said the weapon has proven engineering and a known performance record.

I'm slammed at work at the moment, so I'm just biding time now to get past some work assignments and other stuff that will let me take a day to go to the range.

:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts