College student with sword

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by skullcrusher, Sep 15, 2009.

1. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

2. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Never draw your Samurai Sword unless you are going to use it. He should of lopped his head off.
    Good for him.

I heard he just got done watching "Blind Fury" j/k
    [​IMG]

3. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

The story said the bg's hand was nearly severed. Gotta swing that sword with some authority, son. :D

4. Robert NC

Robert NC New Member

If you can't have a gun, a sword will do. The Polls definitely are on his side.

5. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

Good for him! Soon as I read this I instantly remembered my brother-in-law talking about why he didnt need a gun and sleeps with a sword underneath the side of his bed. Honestly, Id rather be shot then stabbed or sliced repitedly with a sword.

6. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

I wonder if that sword was made in 1911:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

7. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

You just got post of the month.:D

8. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I just love this story. I just got a tingle in my naughty bits.

9. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

It's just a bit more bleach in the gene pool. That critter was a career criminal and his career needed ending.

10. JCubed

JCubed New Member

A cop (Chief of police in our area) told us that if the perpetrator is dead before they get there you can say self defense but they have to be on your property.

I have a sword myself. I also have knives hidden around my apartment just in case. (Stab and twist)

I'm glad I haven't had to use them yet. :)

11. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Sounds like he did us all a favor and rid the street habitual offender according to the article. The guy defeneded himself, what difference does it make if it's with a gun, sword, bat or a freakin spoon?

12. TXnorton

TXnorton New Member

Hmmmmmmmmm.......So if a sword is OK for self/home defense, what do you think the cops/DA's would think about a bayonet?

13. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

Swords.jpg
    Looks like the answer is a resounding yes! :D

14. markerdown

markerdown New Member

I keep a katana next at my bedside. I had it drawn one morning when some idiot tried to break into my apartment. The perp saw me coming after him and he ran, I chased, he tried to hide on a neighbors balcony, neighbor was home and grabbed a gun, he then ran straight into the arms of metro's finest.

There we stood, me with a sword and my neighbor with his S&W, the police just looked at us, asked for statements and hauled him off to jail.

He had a hammer in his hand when he smashed and started to enter my bedroom window. The mrs screamed and called 911. I was gonna turn him into human sashimi. ...........................markerdown

15. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

LMAO.......Now that's damn funny Marker, priceless. what? no pictures? Chuckle....chuckle. :D

Jack

16. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I'm thinking about having a bottomless pit installed, just so I can kick bad guys into it at swordpoint.

17. Moss99

Moss99 New Member

That guy is lucky he didn't break into my place. I keep an akimbo uzi wielding Chuck Norris under my bed for such emergencies. He would have been killed twice.

18. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

How does one 'install' a bottomless pit? Wouldn't that take forever? :cool:

19. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Yes, false, I believe it would take forever. :D Don't pay the contractor hourly, that's a whole job bid right there.

20. ScottG

ScottG New Member

Just move your house over CONgress, no need to make your own pit....