College student kills home invader

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Gojubrian, May 6, 2009.

1. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Sure hope the guy who saved his friends wasn't the one who hit the girl....but, that aside....

Good Guys 1
    Bad Guys 0

2. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

This kind of stuff makes me want to be armed 24/7. Can't I ever relax?!!

3. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

my gun is currently 2 inches from my keyboard....there is something about a loaded gun by your side that just brings out the joy and calm :D

4. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

5. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

You too?? My gun is always within arms reach when I'm home and don't have it on me.

Nice to hear the good guys win.

6. MGH

MGH New Member

Man, I'm jealous of you guys. I'm on duty and can only carry OC spray.:(
    That student is a hero in my book.

7. JiroZero713

JiroZero713 Active Member

Girl aint dead and is going to make a recovery...if the guy hit her who saved them all I wouldn't be to worried. It's either get raped and all die or sacrifice a life to save all lives...but still it's a sad thing though. I'm thinking the robber was the one who shot her probably...

If not the guy should feel good and bad...and go to the range a bit more...or use a gun he's confident will hit something.

I know one thing. My .357 not only makes holes in roof..but holes in paper dead on...I'll be using that when I'm older.

8. Major Kusanagi

Major Kusanagi New Member

That kid is a hero. I am a bit upset though that the area around my university is a high crime area. It makes me want to carry my pistol around as well. :(

9. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

It seems the perp who died had decided that he didn't want to be a crook any more. Ah, well. It sucks to be him. At least the armed student took the initiative to use his weapon to save his friends.

10. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Good for him. Hopefully this story gets more press.

11. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

If it does get more press the liberal media will twist things around. They'll take issue with the girl being injured and the defender having his gun and using it against those poor robbers whose intentions we'll never know,bet. :p

The guy is a hero, plain and simple.

p.s. I love reading articles where the good guys win! The armed citizen has lots of them in their magazine, but we never hear them on the news, go figure.

I'll post good news like this whenever I find it. It keeps us focused. :cool:

12. warrioroftheland

warrioroftheland New Member

i'm sure the girl was shot by the bg.

13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Is anyone a little concerned that 2 guys would come into an apartment style setting and try to attack/rob/rape/murder 11 people?

Don't get me wrong, I think the student that did the shooting was righteous and was protecting his friends, but that seems odd to me.

Surely, unless one of the two attackers had a personal vendetta against someone at the party, they could have found an easier setting to pull off this type of action. :eek:

One less bad guy in the world is always a good thing, but something about this story just seems either Incrediably Brazen, or not quite the Truth So Help You....

JD

14. chopkick

chopkick New Member

JD, are you familiar with the Wichita Murders? If not you should read the account. Very similar and absolutely sickening.

15. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Yes, I had read the account and forgot about that until reading your post. If I remember right, they were brothers, or something like that, but didn't they take like 5 people hostage?

I don't think either of those POS' have gotten they Death Penalty as prescribed yet either.

Someone else to put on the Life Ending Ailment list...:cool:

16. chopkick

chopkick New Member

Yeah, I believe the brothers took 5 or 6 hostages. One woman, who was left for dead managed to find help.
    And you are right, the scumbags are still breathing our air!

17. propex

propex New Member

I would like to buy that young man a pitcher of beer and a box of bullets

18. Lindenwood

Lindenwood New Member

Unfortunately, it won't, with today's media.

And freaking good for him. Six months to go 'til I can carry. Til then I'll just have to make do with pepper spray and a 4" fixed blade...

19. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I had to refresh my memory on this one and I almost wish I hadn't. I read an 11 page document covering the details of the rape/robbery, murder those 5 people went thru, horrific. Then to top it all off they went back and beat and stabbed to death the one lady's dog which ws wearing a muzzle. There are some sick, sick people out there.