College football!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by NGIB, Sep 1, 2009.

1. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Thank the good Lord it's that time of year again. While I am a Maryland Terrapin myself, I'm a big Florida State fan. Since they paid for my oldest daughter to get her BS & MS - it's the least I can do.

Here's hoping the Noles have an offensive line this year...

2. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Hookies rule.........

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I used to be a big Wolverine fan as my brother played there, BUT...THEY SUCK NOW SO I CANNOT STAND THE THOUGHT OF WATCHING THE MAIZE AND BLUE GET BEATEN DOWN BY SOME APPALACHIAN STATE D-3 SCHOOL BECAUSE IT GETS MY BLOOD PRESSURE SKY HIGH AND I HAVE TO STIFLE THE URGE TO SHOOT EVERYTHING THAT MOVES UNTIL I EITHER MELT EVERY BARREL IN EVERY GUN I OWN OR TIL THE AMMO RUNS OUT!

For now, I watch Texas because they are 20 minutes down the road. I am reserving my loyalties for the school that we ultimately decide on for my step son's football future.

4. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Hmmm...... Robo, how about OU or OSU? They is always atop in the rankings and they like to spank Texas...a lot. ;)

Jack

5. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

We've been talking to OSU as well as Arkansas, K State, Missouri, TX A&M, SMU, U of H, BYU, Utah, NM State, Vanderbilt, Stanford and a host of smaller schools. Just trying to find the right fit for him that is hopefully not too far away.

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

GO BUCKEYES WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to like VT because I live here. I have to like Ohio State because my wife is from there.

I don't like any calie team. They are a bunch of fudge packers anyways.

7. NGIB

NGIB New Member

C'mon Tango, tell us how you really feel! I didn't live all that far from Blacksburg for a time in the 90s. I lived in Bluefield (92-97) right on the VA/WV border - very beautiful place...

8. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

All I have to say is:

O-H-I-O

How many batteries does it take to beat Michigan?

1 triple-A

Muck Fishigan :D

9. ItsmeShane

ItsmeShane New Member

Im somewhat of a Clemson fan, just because all of my buddies are, and we usually hang out go have a beer or two and watch football. not a big college football fan though.

10. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

Up untill about a year ago, I spent my whole life within about 10-20 minutes of the Horse Shoe. Go Buckeyes!

11. FCross7

FCross7 New Member

Ohio!?!?!?!? Pshh, it's all about those Gators. The only thing the Buckeyes will ever be is GATOR BAIT!

-Fred

12. cameronguyton

cameronguyton New Member

Weagle! Weagle! War damn eagle!

13. divinginn

divinginn Member

I bleed Bulldawg red.

14. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Woo Pig Sooie...Razorbacks!