CNN's Piers Morgan Goes on a Shooting Rampage in Texas

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by BPNovum, Feb 5, 2013.

1. BPNovum

BPNovum New Member

Piers Morgan came to the Houston area to learn firsthand from Texans about the weapons he is attacking and the strong feelings of Texans about their Second Amendment Rights. With a studio set up in the gun store showroom, Morgan interviewed Texas Attorney General Greg Abbot, State Senator Dan Patrick, and legendary guitarist and NRA board member Ted Nugent.

http://www.texasgopvote.com/issues/...rs-morgan-goes-shooting-rampage-texas-0051001

2. GrtWhytHype

GrtWhytHype New Member

He probably looked at it as his duty to keep all of that ammunition that he shot for FREE out of the hands of us criminal gun owners. Freakin ass clown.

3. lfcshooter

lfcshooter New Member

I bet piers secretly fulfilled a child Hood dream shooting off all that ammo but he would never admit it.

I find many people over in England are fascinated with guns when you tell em your a shooter. You don't tell many only a select few u trust because there not that many of us and it can attracted unwanted attention.

I always tell them with pride despite their shocked responses but most of them u can tell they are desperate to find out more but there is a stigma attached to gun owners over here due to constant brain washing by media and gov. Its all very sad.

4. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

Interesting but both sides are coming out with stupid comments without backing them up. Example bellow.

That is rubbish to start with.

5. lfcshooter

lfcshooter New Member

Problem is nobody wants to give an inch on this one. I guess in the end everyone's gonna be disappointed with the outcome.

6. AR10

AR10 New Member

I bet he is worried about his job. He came into a gig that has him as a pitch man, and the current game of gun grab, he is loosing. He will be off to another assignment any day now. His speed was about right for the talent show.

The interview with the leader of GOA was atrocious.

7. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Nothing involving that guy should be viewed...don't let yourself be drawn in to the entertainment aspect. And any prominent firearms advocate shouldn't be accomadating him in any way, shape or form.

8. Nate882004

Nate882004 New Member

.....'Like'.....

9. BPNovum

BPNovum New Member

Really, you want to just come out and call me a liar? That is a true story. It was in the news for several days when I was last in England in 2005.

10. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

I will never forget my time in England. It was always, Why are "Yanks" so into Blood Sports? I would never return to that country.:(

11. eldarbeast

eldarbeast New Member

Ben Shapiro's debate with Morgan was an eye opener.

From the start, Shapiro OWNED Morgan.

Watch it.

eldar

12. RagenFlac

RagenFlac New Member

This country was established so we could get out from under the tyrannical rule of England, and now people like Piers Morgan (a Brit) are coming into our country trying to force their belief system on us. This all sounds very familiar to me. The last time England tried to force their rule upon us there ended up being a revolution. If I could be so bold to say, sounds like another one could be queuing up in the not so distant future or America! Preserve our rights. Tyrants in critical positions such as our current Commander in Chief only have one goal, total domination and power over a nation to weak to take a stand, and he will take all the help he can get, hence Piers Morgan.

13. lfcshooter

lfcshooter New Member

I am a Brit and it's not my belief system it's Morgan's and people of his ilk. Same type of people you have in your own country. We should not make this a nationality thing because it's not. The Brits suffered under the same tyrannical oppression as you did at the time of the revolution just like our current gov don't represent me or many other's like me.

14. lfcshooter

lfcshooter New Member

A bit touchy aren't we?

15. RUG3R44

RUG3R44 New Member

You got a point there.

16. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Morgan will not be on our airwaves for much longer. His ratings are horrendous. His show was beaten by RuPaul's drag queen show a few times...

17. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

I didn't think it was you making the quotes i was talking about in the interview.

Elaborate on what the story was. The people in the uk have the same rights to self defence as many states in America.
    So if he used reasonable force there would be no problem.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  18. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

I posted a link to this interview. Very composed throughout and not only took aim but was right on target with Morgan. It probably comes from being bullied a lot as a kid, lol.

But he completely owned Morgan and the interview. the pro gun side needs more positive role models in the media like Ben Shapiro.

19. tri70

tri70 New Member

Next they need to go to England and walk the streets at night with no gun, no security. And just use a small spy camera, no TV cameras on the shoulder. Or they could go to Chicago and see if he do the same, even with a camera crew he would not make it 3 blocks! :D. Don't just shoot the guns, walk were we walk (or don't ) and see what we deal with. Soft judges on criminals, we need some justice!

20. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

What are you talking about? You can't carry guns or even knives, you people have no self defense freedoms