CNN poll on magazine ban

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by henry0reilly, Jan 19, 2011.

1. henry0reilly

henry0reilly New Member

2. General_lee

General_lee New Member

Voted.

It was something like 57% for, 42% against.

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Voted 58/42 in favor of limiting magazines to 10 rounds. With nearly 164,000 votes counted? How can that be?

4. remington7mm

remington7mm New Member

that would be gay, voted no

5. ta1588

ta1588 New Member

voted....no of course...

6. Poink88

Poink88 New Member

Voted.

We are losing, spread the word in other forums!

Should Congress ban ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds?

Yes 58% 95,419
    No 42% 70,413
    Total votes: 165,832

7. dewey

dewey New Member

Voted.

Do you suppose it is even an honest poll?

8. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

Darn, it only let me vote once. Total votes number didn't change after first vote.

9. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Yes - 58% 98,663
    No - 42% 72,740

Total votes: 171403
    This is not a scientific poll

10. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

No! I suspect the final will be 58/42. If that ratio changes, I'll be surprised.

11. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

It's the Communist News Network. Does anyone here actually believe it would turn out in our favor?

I voted, but it's as useful as spitting in the wind.

12. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

Voted. But some part of me thinks the "Yes" vote numbers were "juiced" before the poll even started:rolleyes:

13. bkt

bkt New Member

Exactly right. I voted, fully expecting the end result to be what CNN wanted.

14. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

Common Guys!

Its CNN. Its a liberal leaning news network. Shouldn't you all know that even if the results aren't fixed that there are still likely to be more liberals voting on their site than say, Fox News? Its a bias poll simply because of where they are taking the poll from.

Not to say it couldn't be rigged...just be reasonable about your expectations from a liberal news source...

(It was too late to vote on this topic when I got there. They changed it to the repeal of Obama's health care plan.)

15. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

It is not just CNN! Need to add to the list of lefty rags - MSNBC, ABC, NBC (Regular Station), CBS, NPR, etc. From time-to-time, I and the wife will view what they are saying on the thrill section.

16. ApacheBunny

ApacheBunny New Member

Yeah I wouldn't expect too much from CNN on our side, most news networks now days are trying to dupe people into following what they say is "right", and funny thing is a lot of people actually think what the person in the magic box is saying is the truth. Recently a guy in my state won the lottery of $180 million, took the money and paid the taxes, first thing the news did "you shouldn't take all the money to avoid paying taxes on it" and came out with an "action plan" chances are you will die before you see even $45 million.

Back the gun topic CNN's poll doesn't matter, what does matter is we voted to show them that we are here and that there are American's that wont lay down and take it.