Closet Workshop

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by vsorrentino, Jan 21, 2011.

1. vsorrentino

vsorrentino New Member

Many of us here in the NorthEast live in Condo's, Townhouse's and Apartments and don't have a basement or garage for a workshop. Well here is a solution I came up with. Hope you enjoy like the concept.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioyIzR4dw70]YouTube - Closet Workshop by FirearmPop[/ame]

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

thats an awesome use of space!!!

3. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

That's awesome! I wonder if this guy is married because my wife would never let me have an entire closet although she takes over all them and I get a sliver of one.

4. vsorrentino

vsorrentino New Member

I didn't give her a choice, I took all the crap we had in there and put it in the attic, By the time she came home, it was a done deal. Now I have the only key...:D

5. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

That is a good idea.:D

6. billdeserthills

billdeserthills New Member

I think it depends on how little you are getting from her right now, cause I think it'll be easy to figure out just how much you'll be getting after you put her stuff in the attic.

7. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I like how "I don't keep any guns in here" then opens the door to 4 or 5 long guns sitting in there. So much for the gunsafe.....

8. vsorrentino

vsorrentino New Member

All rifles as mentioned were lockED. My pistols are in the safe. What part of that didn't you understand?

9. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

WOW no need to be an asshat.

I heard "I don't keep guns in here because of the grandkids" then you open it and they are guns stored in there.