Climate Change Bedtime Story

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Last Crow, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Last Crow

Last Crow New Member

Climate Change Bedtime Story
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkPQU3UDBM0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Climate Change Bedtime Story[/ame]

2. suprdave

suprdave New Member

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Wonderfully done!! I love the daughters final remark, still laughing!! ROFLx[1].gif

4. rjgnwdc

rjgnwdc New Member Supporter

funny stuff

A little hard hearing those word from such a cute little girl... but absolutely true. I couldn't stand the real add and the way these bleeding heart liberals would use such an innocent scene like a loving father telling his sweet little girl a bed time story... pitiful:mad:

5. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Another climate thing - is the new Syfy show Stargate Universe - It has climate change written throughout the script! I watched it on Hulu - Watch your favorites. Anytime. For free. and I am done watching that show! Political thugs got their hands into another show! :( :mad:

6. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

Considering the SlyLie Channel is owned by NBC (Numbnuts Bulls**t C**ksuckers) Universal, it's no wonder any of their original programming has gone down the proverbial sh*tter. But then, what can you say of a channel that the head of said channel states she (Bonnie Hammer) knows nothing about the scifi genre???? Or is Hammer out? I haven't really paid much attention to the SlyLie Channel (I call it that after the f**king they gave Farscape) for a couple of years except for a couple of their recent series.

Wrestling? I know it's fiction (fake) but it's not science fiction

7. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Classic! This rocks.

8. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

I am temporarily blocking Syfy cable channel for scifi; need to see what they do with Capica, comes out next year!