Citadel M-1 in .22LR

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by oroprospector, Jul 6, 2012.

1. oroprospector

oroprospector New Member

Anyone know about these carbine look a likes? Bought one Wednesday, on Thursday the dealer called and advise it had been recalled for a safety reason? Contacted a jobber who advised there was a problem with the breech ramp, it had to be a adjusted. Doesn't sound like a safety issue. Any way any info would be appreciated!

D.B.

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

total swing and a miss. if you want the carbine m1 look get a basic ruger 10/22 and get the m1 carbine dressup kit. one of the members here is an avid dress up kit collector and has a simply amazing collection.

3. oroprospector

oroprospector New Member

Thanks, done that. But the Citadel is a dead ringer except for a flat bolt!

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

i wish ya luck with it :)

5. oroprospector

oroprospector New Member

Thanks, they took it back to send to who ever. Been looking for one for a year. Probably won't find it again with the new U.N. Gun Laws being signed on the 27th.

6. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

If tthe U.N. embargo did take place Americans would have to start making arms again. Do you think there is a little John Browning playing in a sand box some where. I sure as hell hope so.:)

7. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

They are going to be making a .45 acp version as well, now THAT I would be interested in.