Cimmarron 45

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by elknut, Jan 13, 2012.

1. elknut

elknut New Member

I was wanting any info regarding the Cimarron Arms replica Colt 45 single action especially the quality and fit and finish ect. Any reply would be appreciated as I want to buy a gun like that.

2. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

Fit and finish is very good. Word has it they cherry pick theirs from the factory and have them marked to their specifications. You won't find any Italian markings except the government required cat number until you remove the ejector rod housing. Cimarrons barrel address is roll stamped in the old Colt font. The front sight is left tall so you can file it down to fit your load. They shoot low out of the box. Mine is 44-40.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. soldierman79

soldierman79 New Member

It's not a .45lc but it is a Cimarron Bisley. It's one of the finest firearms I have ever owned. Very fine craftsmanship.

Attached Files:

4. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

I handled one at cabelas today and am ordering 2 x Pistolero's in 45 colt...one for me and one for my wife, pretty excited to get it because the one I handled was a seriously nice pistol in every sense.

5. XDMike

XDMike New Member

I have a Cimarron 1873 Peacemaker Model "P" with a 7 1/2" barrel .It comes with two cylinders.One is .45 ACP,the other is a .45 Long Colt.The fit and finish is excellant.I've had it 2 years,and never had any problems with it.

6. elknut

elknut New Member

Cool thanks for the info, a friend of mine works at a sports shop where they seek them, I think I'll buy one come spring.

7. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

I seriously doubt you'll be dissapointed =
    I've owned several & never had a problem :)

8. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

I'm hopefully getting the call today from my FFL to pick my 2 up, I can post some fresh from the box pics up if you like.

9. soldierman79

soldierman79 New Member

Yep, we need gun pics. :D

10. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

[​IMG]

Heres a quicky when I went and shot some off, is a REAL nice shooter, fires straight as an arrow...will start a new thread later with better pics.