Firearms Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
It's been posted before check the history before you post.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's been posted before check the history before you post.
Has it been posted here in the last 2 days, after the new AWB has been sent to Congress?

The Second Amendment has been posted here before also, should we stop talking about that?

If members have not seen it, including new members, no harm posting it again.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cute, another guy is picking my nose, and you tell me to hold still. lol

Who is Francis?

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can go Bill M, but prefer the Elephant movie, or Ground Hog Day. Caddy Shack was pretty good, till someone let in Chevy C.

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
i think #3 is an argument NOT brought up nearly enough. :confused:

we hear guns are to protect us from OUR government quite a lot (which is true), but if we pushed being armed to PROTECT our country from INVASION a bit more....well, it does sound very good & it is true....:)

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
i think #3 is an argument NOT brought up nearly enough. :confused:

we hear guns are to protect us from OUR government quite a lot (which is true), but if we pushed being armed to PROTECT our country from INVASION a bit more....well, it does sound very good & it is true....:)
the Govt's response to that would be "that's why we have a standing army. therefore the citizens do not need to defend from invasion".

There is NO argument when it comes to the 2A ... it is our God given right to defend ourselves ... and the Gov't does not have the authority to infringe on that right ... period!!! :cool:

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It can be argued, the home owner, has a right to the same weapons the military has access to. So I should be able to purchase a predator drone to protect me from my own government. Na, I will take my chances and play the cards I have now.

·
Banned
6,489 Posts
Japan during WWII did not ignore the fact that every American could become a threat. They were not concerned about an organized military. The armed citizen however was seen as too much for an enemy invasion.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
the Govt's response to that would be "that's why we have a standing army. therefore the citizens do not need to defend from invasion".
this would be a poor argument by the gov imo.

everyone knows the US military, as it currently stands, is ill prepared for a full scale zombie invasion.

american citizens like myself, however, have been shooting zombie targets for years! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts