Christmas/Holiday Lights

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by masterPsmith, Dec 13, 2010.

1. masterPsmith

masterPsmith New Member

Well, that time of year again. Here's what we have been doing the last several days.........I don't think I am going to like the next electric bill, draws a wopping 17 amps..................

Jim....

Attached Files:

2. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I have part of mine up. I keep burning up outlets so I am calling in a pro.

looks good

3. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

looks good MP

I switched to LED for the large outside strings. So this year I only have one circut over-loaded. :D

Attached Files:

4. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

My house is the one on the right:D

ditto.jpg

5. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Christmas display for the hunter.

Ron-deer.jpg

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

When we bought a home, in Colorado, I could not figure out WHY there were 8 outside outlets on the house. THEN came December! Every house in the neighborhood looked like The Griswold's in Christmas Vacation. You could get retina burns from the snowman down the block. There were AIRPLANES headed for Denver that tried to land in the street. At dusk, the air temp went up 15 degrees from the lights coming on. Grass had a growth spurt from the light. You had to alternate the direction you parked your car to even out the paint fading! Bears were coming out of hibernation! Our neigborhood was visible from the Space Shuttle.

Kind of pretty, tho. ;)

7. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Run a cord to the neighbors outside outlet.:eek::D

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Unbelievably awesome!!

This house is about a half hour drive from my home. After a busy and fun filled Christmas day with my three grown children and my granddaughter, we drove to this house and sat in front of it for about 20 minutes. The show was truly spectacular!!

YouTube - larsenlights's Channel

9. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

They look cool and I make at least one long trip somewhere so the kids can look at them, but I've never put them up and I never will.
    I'm a party pooper.

Good job though all

10. JonM

JonM Moderator

my next door neighbor is from somewhere south of here. first year he put up lights and decorations. the christmas ice froze em to his house. he took em down in march hehehehe. the ice and snow destroyed the lights.

11. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

My house is Dark as the woods behind-it...Great pic's from last-year thow....:)....

12. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

How did your BAH HUMBUG sign go over??:D Did you make a profit on the hot buttered rum and mulled wine stand??

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011