Firearms Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay friends, I have about 700$ worth of Christmas money to get a new gun, I am trying to decide between a walther pps in 40, and a compact/subcompact Springfield XDm in 40... I'm kind of a bigger guy so concealing either won't be a problem, what are your experiences/suggestions on the matter? Thanks ahead of time and Merry Christmas!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone for the input, I am going to get some range time this weekend with a couple of different xdms that are family owned so I hope that makes me decision a little easier. I held a Walther at a LGS today and was totally displeased with both the feel of the grip, as well as the "functionality" of the mag release... I feel like I have to hold my hand in an awkward position to drop the mag, and even so, my large hands still grip it instead of letting it fall. Also, I read an article yesterday that I am posting a link to, check it out and let me know what you think!?!?

http://www.safetysolutionsacademy.c...o-9mm-and-why-you-too-should-make-the-change/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.