Christmas Eve / Christmas Plans of note??

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Anyone??

We have some, but I don't want to go first. :p

JD

2. orangello

orangello New Member

Lots of EggNog, LOTS.
    I expect there will be a bit of plinking after everyone opens their presents; a nephew is getting a shotty, his dad is getting a .44mag, his brother a .45ACP. (If i join in, it will be well after the Nog.)

3. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

I'm planning on riding with Glass on patrol as she is working the night shift and I'm off. Don't tell her but I kind of like spending time with her when I can.

Scubie

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

opening presents then making dirty movies on my new flip Ultra HD.... Then posting them on tube8.com

Nothing fancy just the wife kids and I this year. My family hates me so they would never dream of spending Christmas with my family.

I'm gonna cook some good food and see if my father calls for the first time in 9 months.

5. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Work on the 24th from 0400 to 1200, then have relatives coming to the house. Get tipsy and see what Santa brought. Wrap myself up with a bright red bow,......

6. suprdave

suprdave New Member

So, all the damn freaks come out on Christmas? Nice to know!

This will be My first Christmas alone, so I dont know what I'm doing. Going to have dinner with my Dad on Christmas Eve. Open up a few bottles...

(Mental note... Stay away from tube8 for a while...)

7. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

Boy, that ain't no sh!t.

Going to be quiet around the house this year. None of the kids are coming over (which is a story for another time). We are having a couple of friends that are new to the area over for supper.

Other than that we are keeping it low key. I'll be out of the office all next week, so I'll be checking in sporadically (not that y'all will miss me or anything)
    If I don't talk to y'all before hand, everyone have a very Merry Christmas.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  8. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I talked my mom into getting me a Kel-Tec p-3at...380..for X-mas. So now I got to get her something over the top...still got to shop...I don't get the gun till X-mas Eve,at my sisters house..lots of Ham Deviled Egg's and then Budwieser Beer,then shoot pool in the Basement till 3am..

9. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

with plenty of gas to follow after a meal like that, deviled eggs and beer....you will cause a new hole in the O zone layer.

10. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

That good I am no within 10 miles of that place. It's going to look like the stogie scene here Uncle so and so toss the match over his back and the sewer blows the hell up, from NL Christmas Vacation.

11. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

That basement is going to smell like, a waste treatment plant. Budweiser and eggs, ooo wee!

I get to drive all over with the little woman and vist all the family. Dad's place, my mom's house, then her mom's house, and then we finally get to relax and spend a four day weekend together. With the weather the way it is, probably going to be a fire going the whole time and lots of trips to Blockbuster for movies.

12. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Maybe GAS prices will go down...:D:D:D

13. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

Snow skiing at Squaw Valley and or North Star in Lake Tahoe area. Would be skiing Mt. Rose but surface conditions there appear to be a bit sketchy.

14. Squirrel_Slayer

They are probably going to be getting a lot of snow up there over the next week and a half, especially with this four or five day storm we are going through right now. I have never been to Mt. Rose. Nice place?

15. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

Alot of good vertical stuff up top. I ski the crazy stuff (double blacks). I'm going solo if my younger brother can't make it.

16. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

Blockbuster. . . . right. :rolleyes:

17. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I never seen the fun in falling down a hill with sticks attached to my hands and feet.......

You still go to block buster? WOW you wouldn't have to go out in the cod if you had netflix..... You send out for movies or watch on line.

18. Squirrel_Slayer

I don't venture down black diamond runs all that much, I'm a snow boarder and I only get one edge on the snow at a time. Heck, I can't even afford snow sports anymore. The little woman wants me to take her up there though, she's from Colorado. We may just take a run up to Boreal the Saturday after Christmas.

19. Squirrel_Slayer

OK, maybe not Blockbuster, maybe the mom and pop movie rental store that has the back room with the curtain blocking the entrance...

20. orangello

orangello New Member

I hope i can make up something to do at work on Friday and Monday, before & after. I'm not sure how well i will be able to dodge the relatives until then, though.

I saw that one coming. :p

SS, that girl has some uuuuugly knees, but such a cute face.