Chris Christie criticizes the NRA

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by chloeshooter, Jan 18, 2013.

1. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

2. StainlessSteel215

StainlessSteel215 New Member

Yeah, this is no surprise. He is running back to the middle to gather as much public support as possible for a 2016 Prezi run.

3. twobilly

twobilly New Member

[? Just wait, he is going to "officially" switch parties within the next 6 months[/QUOTE]

Good Riddens

4. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Politicians think the media represents the way the majority of people feel about certain topics. Gun owners are one topic were they are off the mark.

5. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

He's entitled to his opinion.
    I'm entitled to think it's an idiotic opinion.
    Ain't life great?
    He hasn't been right since that crap with him playing kissy face with BHO during the Sandy Debacle.
    But then he was no great shakes before...

6. CrazedJava

CrazedJava New Member

I appreciate some of the work Christie has done in NJ, especially taking on the unions.

That said, he has NEVER been an ally for gun rights.

7. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

I never cared for the guy, ever.

Never really saw in him what so many others did. :confused:

8. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

I used to like the guy, how could I have been that wrong about him. He seems to have turned over a new leaf since his powwow with Obama. Makes you wonder.

9. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

I do give him credit for trying to steer the conversation to "violence control." As a disenfranchised "assault weapon":rolleyes: owner, I appreciated that.

10. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Whadda ya 'speck from a dude from "Choisey??"

11. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

Doplganger???

12. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

The Left blames the NRA for Newtown. Christie is just dog-piling to save his political ass.

13. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

He has always been a RINO. He's just somewhat fiscally conservative.

14. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

A poster on another forum summed it up well: "Christy is a festering turd."

15. curlydee

curlydee New Member

Just another elitist that can not understand how we think our children are as important as

theirs.

16. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

I use to have a lot of respect for Christie and I understand his position when the money was held up for aid regarding the storm. He certainly seems to have been caught up with the emotion and sucked in by Obama. I somewhat understand it since people who are his constituents are still living in hotels, no water, no power, no home, no possessions and all. But the truth of the issue is, if the Dems had not tried to put millions of dollars of pork in the storm aid bill. His people would have been approved on the first reading.
    Then regarding the NRA Add about the President's kids that the libs are upset about. Which by the way is absolutely true! That add is far less malicious than the President using the terrible and catastrophic event at Sandy Hook as a political tool to attack our Second Amendment and Constitutional Rights. In fact, the day I first saw the NRA Add I saw the President have 5 or 6 kids on stage with him during his address to manipulate emotions to justify his and his administrations attack on our freedom and gun rights!
    They also failed to mention the young person who was going to blow his school up a week ago that actually had bombs "Ready" to deploy! Officials heard about it and when the officials went to his home or location where they were stored! "YES BOMBS" "Never Heard Much About This On The News! DID WE!????

If you were a responder which would you rather face upon arrival a gun or several unknown strategically placed bombs! If these sickos have planed and are on a mission they do not need a gun to complete it! Speaking of the NRA I think it is about time someone stood up for us and did not tolerate or cower down to this administration. One who circumvents Congress and passes Executive Order after Executive order after Executive Order to by pass the system! So Christie will just have to get over It! And take care of his problems and his people! He evidently has too much extra time on his hands!

17. bamashooter68

bamashooter68 Member

I always thought he was just a fat ass bully with a big mouth. Rhino seems more and more appropriate as we go along.

18. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

My theory? Hostess.
    I propose that BHO has a stash of Hostess products and he keeps Christie on a leash with a Ding Dong or Twinkie fix every so often.

Seriously though, Christie was never a pro gun guy. If he were, he might have made some sort of effort to roll back some of the dumber laws in NJ. Christie is a perfect example of why we can't yield ground and hope the next republican to take office will fix the damage done by the previous democrat.

19. Wrecked

Wrecked New Member