Firearms Talk banner

Chortdraw

427 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Samhain 
#1 ·
New here today, Name is Dale and go by Chortdraw. I am retired (sort of) and enjoy firearms and build and shoot longbows. Got into auto handguns about 4 months ago and am having a great time learning. Have a SR9 Ruger and a SKYY CPX-1 9mm. Have a 1100 rem 20 ga.for these gamble quail and a 12 ga. savage for turkey. Also have a Ruger 1022 all set up for squirrel's and also a Phoenix 22 auto for fun.
Made my living for 28 yrs as a woodcarver and now only do things cause I like to. Belong to several forums and enjoy talking and learning about guns.
Nice to meet you all!!

#6 ·
Thanks for the welcome and I am looking forward to learning as much as I can about these handguns. They say you are never to old to learn:D Just got my CCW permit and have enjoyed doing a little shooting. Going to sign up for another class from( INSITE) on shooting accurately. They gave the class for the CCW and I was impressed with their course. Got to learn more now!!
I will be following this forum every day from now on. Lots of information out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.