Chokelahoma....

Discussion in 'Oklahoma Gun Forum' started by Bear304inc, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

Where's Wray at? I need Mr Wray and his sensabilities to tell me why,, again, , we shouldn't run stoops *** outa there, , how many awesome REGULAR seasons canyou have,,,,, and choke to death in every freakin bowl game..
    Horseshoes and handgrenades....
    WRAY!!!!!!!

2. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

I don't wanna think about the shame of that game! I am proud for my boy Kevin Sumlin though..

3. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

Hey y'all are just sore losers! Y'all got a mud hole stomp into OU. By the Aggie's , and all in the last quarter.

4. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

Nah it was a good game on the Aggies part. They showed up and we didn't. They deserved that game

5. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

I'm a OU fan, have been for 30 years, will continue to be but,, DAAAMMMMM, can we win a bowl game, last five or so years our seasons rocked, then time for Stoops bizaro world team to show up and CHOKE. Starting to be hard to defend such nicknames as Choklahoma.

6. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

I understand that I just like poking fun and give y'all OU fans a hard time.

7. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

Don't tell me your a texas fan SS,,, I thought you had good taste,, guess its just in handguns,,, lol

8. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

Hell no that will get you shot at my house I am an Texas A&M fan. When you say a Texas fan that means Texas long horns. And I am not !

9. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Well-Known Member

Maybe they need to get Barry Switzer to come out of retirement!!! LOL

10. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

Now your talking,,,, dirty deals switzer knew how to grease the wheels. Hell I remember O Barry catching heat for Brian Bozworth driving around Norman in brand new Corvette with a match pair of dobermans in the seat next to him,, pretty good in those days for a unemployed college student.... ha

11. MrWray

MrWray New Member

im pretty disgusted myself bear, i have quit watching the games. i kinda slowed down on watching after my buddy went pro, OU lost a few key players to the draft and i was wondering what would happen this season. i will continue to be a crimson fan but its been pretty damn aggrevating to say the least

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  12. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

Ahh Wray,,, I know its a damn shame. I'm not the fan to jump ship, but dam. Something happens to Stoops the day after regular season,, its like this dude is doing it on purpose. Oh well eh, we still are a top 25 team EVERY year, most years top 10. Just hope they can get their post season sh** together. Good to hear from ya, you must be busy lately.

13. MrWray

MrWray New Member

thanks for giving me a mention in your thread :)

ya ive been super busy, my job is working my *** off. 12hr days and rotating shifts, 2 weeks of 7am-7pm then two weeks of 7pm-7am. its good money though, how is everything out your way?

14. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

Same ol' , got through the holidays relatively painlessly,, glad its over though. Got my son a ruger 1022 for christmas, but neglected to buy 22lr ammo,,,,,,, now around here LR is like finding gold. Pissed,, Otherwise same $**t different day. Ha.