Chippa SAA 22-10

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by 1stmini, Dec 10, 2014.

1. 1stmini

1stmini New Member

thinking about buying a SA 22 and ran across this Chippa SAA 22-10 today and was wondering if any one here has had any one has had any dealings with one and how they liked them price is reasonable , I know it is not a Ruger but it is 1/2 the price ,it is 22lr and 22maag , it feels real good and is modeled after the Colt

2. 1stmini

1stmini New Member

well could not find much online about them but what I did find they seem to be a pretty good gun so I stopped on my way home and brought it home with me tonight ,going to the range this weekend and will try it out and post my thoughts on the gun

3. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

4. 1stmini

1stmini New Member

well fine then

Attached Files:

5. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

The frame of that pistol is made from a product called ZAMAK . A zinc and aluminum mix known is a pot metal. I put this pistol in the same "pot " as the heritage revolver . Decent looking but not quality. Not a firearm that you can plane on giving to children or grand kids one day.

6. 1stmini

1stmini New Member

yes I know it is not a top of the line gun but did not cost top of the line price eathier , just looking for a fun plinker , kids and grandkids can get there own toys , I am taking mine with me LOL :)

7. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

Guess you filled your needs then.

8. jsr5

jsr5 New Member

Looking at maybe getting one of these as well really intrested in your range report and impressions.

9. 1stmini

1stmini New Member

well shot about 60 rounds through it and is a nice gun , feels good shoot good and is accurate [ unless you try fanning it like the Duke ] nice gun . no problems and just what I was looking for , a cheap plinker , I would recommend it

10. Billy9mm

Billy9mm Member Supporter

I have the Cimarron Plinkerton, it is made of the same stuff but still a fun little plinker.