Chinese broomhandle

Discussion in 'Curio & Relic Discussion' started by nhclubowner, Nov 18, 2007.

1. nhclubowner

nhclubowner New Member

I just purchased a 9 mm Chinese broomhandle with detachable 10 & 20 round magazines. I want to purchase an additional 20 round mag, does anyone know who sells such an item?

2. Boris

Boris New Member

Magazines for Chinese Broomhandle

Chinese pistols as you know had a number of manufacturers...but the is a company in the UK called Worldwide Arms, they source militaria all over the place and mainly deal in antigue and odd bits of hard to find kit. I hate to tell you this but nearly all of their firearms which would be considered subject to UK firearms laws are deactivated.

I know that they have had all manner of broomhandles including the Chinese and Astra variants in the past they may have magazines, it's worth a try and they will ship at a reasonable cost. I have had all sorts of stuff from them in the past, Lewis, Thompson drum mags etc.

Tel: 0 11 44 1785 851515

David A.........

3. ScottG

ScottG New Member

Try gunshows in your area. I've seen Chinese Broomhandles at many local ones and there are a few dealers who only sell magazines. Tables full of any type you could want. Don't know about your area however....