china trash talking about the 2nd A

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by clem_, Aug 9, 2012.

1. clem_

clem_ New Member

The communist Chinese are trash talking our Second Amendment . . . again!

This time it’s not whispers in the halls of the United Nations during the “Small Arms Treaty” conference, it’s in the commies’ insulting annual report on U.S. human rights.

From China’s report, I quote, “The United States prioritizes the right to keep and bear arms over the protection of citizens’ lives and personal security and exercises lax firearm possession control, causing rampant gun ownership.”

If you’re like me, it’s appalling to read slime from communists who have a list of human rights violations stretching from our amber waves of grain to their sopping wet rice paddies.

The right to keep and bear arms IS a human right!

The Second Amendment protects our personal security from criminals and ultimately from the government itself.

I don’t need to cite the overwhelming number of studies proving gun rights protect personal security and life itself -- that’s just plain common sense.

George Mason, the co-author of our Second Amendment, said, “To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.”

The communist Chinese government has learned that lesson well.

You can easily find pictures of Chinese police burning whole piles of firearms taken from their citizen’s homes -- leaving these people defenseless against the hostile communist regime.

Not surprisingly, the commies in China sound an awful lot like our own homegrown gun-grabbers.

Anti-gun zealots in the U.S. proclaim, "We have to start ratcheting down the firepower in civilian hands in the United States."

These groups would like nothing more than a worldwide ban on firearms and they nearly succeeded at setting the stage for one at the recent UN "Small Arms" Conference. . .

. . . that is until your National Association for Gun Rights rushed into action.

China is one of the anti-gun crowd's key international allies at the UN and shockingly they have growing and powerful influence over our own U.S. Congress.

Washington bureaucrats love the influx of money from the Red Chinese and would do almost anything to keep the cash flowing -- even if it means selling off our Second Amendment rights.

That’s why the National Association for Gun Rights is leading the fight against assaults on our Constitution from third-world dictators, communist thugs and domestic gun-grabbers!

With your help we were able to temporarily beat back the so-called UN “Small Arms Treaty.”

The stalled UN “Small Arms Treaty” was only the first round in what will be a long battle to preserve our Second Amendment for future generations.

Will you consider chipping in $3 or $5 to help NAGR protect our Second Amendment rights from international bureaucrats hell-bent on taking them?

We cannot be dictated to by foreign countries. Especially about our right to keep and bear arms. Our sovereignty and safety depend on it.

For Freedom,

Dudley Brown
    Executive Vice President

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The National Association for Gun Rights is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, single-purpose citizens' organization dedicated to preserving and protecting the Constitutionally protected right-to-keep-and-bear-arms through an aggressive program designed to mobilize public opposition to anti-gun legislation. The National Association for Gun Rights' mailing address is P.O 7002, Fredericksburg, VA 22404. They can be contacted toll-free at 1-877-405-4570. Its web address is www.NationalGunRights.org/

Not produced or e-mailed at taxpayer expense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To help the National Association for Gun Rights grow, please forward this to a friend.

To view this email as a web page, please click this link: view online.

Help fight gun control. Donate to the National Association for Gun Rights!

Theas people still eat DOG and they dare point the finger at US.

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

The att story is not over. It's just on pause. We didn't refuse to sign we asked for an extension.

3. towboater

towboater Active Member

An extension, as in, if Obama gets re-elected.

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Well I'm not entirely sure on that. They asked for six months. I'm not sure if that would give him time to sign as a parting gift or not. I hope to god he doesn't get re-elected. Then we have no chance.

5. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

California has a chinese in their legislation and look at the gun control he has accomplished. A couple more and china will control California.

6. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

let me borrow that Chinese report on human rights ..... I got a messy streaker that needs wiping ;)

:cool:

7. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Being lectured to by China on Human Rights is like Rosie O'Donnel calling someone a fat slob.

8. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

It is amazing that a country that forces they citizens to murder their unborn children dares to speak of human rights!

9. Rarity

Rarity New Member

Word from the Communist Party of China, :D

10. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

It's a very basic difference of philosophy.

Individualist v communist (aka collectivist, aka communitarian) The word communism comes from the root word community.

It's the individual, or the community.

I'm an individualist.:D

11. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

China can kiss it! They can play a game of hide and go F%$K themselves! The fear that a greatly armed America brings to the rest of the world just warms the cockles of my heart. May it always be that way!

12. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

China has many problems of their own they need to concerned with before worrying about our right to own firearms. they need to address their own history of how they have dealt with human rights issues before standing back pointing a finger at ours. our nation isn't perfect and we have had some issues in regards to human rights or even civil rights, but we are way ahead of China and amny other countries in regard to how we handle these issues.

13. clem_

clem_ New Member

Don't forget China ownes alot of the DEBT this country has and they own alot of real estate in this country also.

14. Jim1611

Jim1611 New Member

If I were president I'd give US companies a heads up to get out of China then I'd tell them to go ound sand that the sleezebag obama signed the loans and kick their sorry rear ends out of this country. If they have a problem with that we'll deal with it when the time comes.

They want to own us. They want to wipe us off the face of the map and populate this soil with their people. Getting guns out of the way is part of that plan. They know that most of us that own guns hate what they stand for and would gladly pump them full of lead if they come here by force. It seems to me that all that's discussed are the finacial woes of cutting ties with them but there are things more important than money. Freedom! I'd rather die pennieless than wealthy and have the yoke of communism around my neck.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  15. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

well said Jim! i agree with that statement. i think that a financial takeover of our country is possibly in the brewing with China. they know that trying to come in and trying a hostile takeover with men and guns would possibly end badly, but by owning as much debt of our country, they will be able to buy our country cheap from Obama when he defaults on the loans!

16. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

What bothers China about our 2nd amendment rights is that it challenges their right to communism. And without that their citizens cannot be controlled.

17. locutus

And yet in China, all able bodied men AND women are issued an SKS and ammo to keep at home, like the Swiss, to defend the country.

Males a lot of sense doesn't oit?:p:p

18. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

The last time I checked, China doesn't have a damn say in United States internal policies, just as they told us we had no business messing around with their "human rights issues."

19. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

The UN treaty will come up again next summer. WE can only hope by then that the Senate switches to the Republican side.

20. locutus

Even if the dems keep control, to ratify a treaty takes 2/3. IOW, 67 votes. and a lot of dems know very well that voting for this abomination would be political suicide back in their home state.