Chimps

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by bizy, Jan 14, 2011.

1. bizy

bizy New Member

Did anyone see the documentory "CHIMPS:Next of Kin"??
    One of the best I've seen.. Just to make it clear, my parents are both human and if you are reading this, your parents are also human.. Just an interesting documentory..

2. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I am not related to anything other than a human. Humans were created, they did not evolve from another species.

If I find it on TV one night I'll watch it.

3. billdeserthills

billdeserthills New Member

Good For You,
    I hear it take All kinds ta make a village:D

4. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Now, I have to worry not only about the Bestiality, but Incest as well.:eek:
    [​IMG]

5. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

I am with you on that one but if it comes on TV I will not watch that sorry I do not think I came from anything other than HUMAN!! Now Shihan on the other hand I am not sure!!!!:D

6. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I'll have to look for that documentary. Fact is humans share 98% of our DNA with chimps and Bonobos (sub-species of chimps, and closest genetically and behaviorally to humans). They have sex for pleasure, not just for procreation - heck, they will even hold orgies, they go to war with other bands, they have a violent streak, will kill and eat other animals, yet will show obvious affection to others in their own family group, etc. We didn't just pop into existence out of a vacuum. The fossil record shows a clear progression from more ape-like to more human-like to modern human. The reason there are gaps in the fossil record is that very few individuals of any species die under the ideal conditions for fossilization to occur, the Earth is a big, big place, and most fossils are uncovered by accident anyway.

I mean no disparagement to those of Faith, but my mind is geared to believe theories backed with empirical evidence over other theories.

7. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

You are correct indeed. You did come from a human, but your early, primitive ansesters (evolved) came from apes. ;) :D

Indeed Buckhunter, nor do I, especially when we both are living in the Bible belt! :eek:

Fossilized evidence has been found and documented to date back to 8 million years ago showing our divergence of the human lineage from other great apes. Though the fossilized evidence exits, the evidence is not the place to start. It’s the assumptions people make to interpret the evidence according to their biases. Evolutionists interpret the evidence according to their millions of years and no God bias. Creationists interpret the the evidence according to their young earth and God exists bias. Both are a form of faith. It’s a question of which faith has more to offer?

I got a craving for a banana...anyone else? :D

8. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Hey, my day isn't complete without a banana and an apple. :p

9. JonM

JonM Moderator

we also share a large part of dna with every other animal on the planet.

my opinion neither creationism nor evolution is correct. evolutionism has n more hard proof that new species arise from randomness. humans been breeding dogs for thousands of years. put two dogs together you get a dog never a not-dog. same with plants.

there is something else at work. darwin himself at the end of his life said his origin of species was being mis-understood. his work described natural selection. evolutionists use the origin of species as a filler for the void no belief in creationism leaves.

no one knows or even has a clue how a new species comes about.

if evolution is correct and if humans evolved from monkies why are there still monkies?? the existence of monkies says that people are only superficially similar to monkies in appearence.

monkies are too damn cool to be related to humans.

10. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Here's dear old Dad holding the door for me as I board the monkey bus. :D

[​IMG]

11. JonM

JonM Moderator

however i could be wrong

[​IMG]

12. bizy

bizy New Member

Dna

This is very true.. This also comes from the discovery channel.
    We share 75% DNA with canines and get this! 50% DNA with Gladiolas (sp).

13. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

.......... ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuIZLuoeAnA&feature=related]YouTube - Monkey'd Minutes - Dumb and Dumber[/ame]

14. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

You all are not thinking about the Pre-Adamic Creation. A lot of it happened before the fall of Lucifer.