Child Sex Offender

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Righteous, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Righteous

Righteous New Member

had one of them low lifes move in behind us in house. I was notified by the sheriffs department by email today and have been on the run since.
    First thing I did was make up flyers with all his information and I went door to door, we live on a street that runs beside the main road which is about mile long, I went from one end to the other talking to people and if they wernt home I left it so they can see when they come home....hell...I even left one in HIS mail box so he would know we know who HE is and will be watched. I trimmed all my trees and bushes where i can see behind them and over them and my spot lights on my deck will light it up more. Just dont know what else to do......told my kids about him and showed them his picture as well as the neighbors down the street so the other kids will know. I want so bad to just catch him in the yard and blow his dam brains out and say whooops .........dammit he will not get a moments rest till he leaves this neighborhood.......i promise ya that !!!!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  2. SixthTry

SixthTry New Member

You did the right thing by teaching your children and spreading the word to the neighborhood.

These people are dangerous. While it's true that many want to do better, many also don't even see the problem in what they did and will do it again given the chance. You are helping your children, your neighbors, and even this person by your education.

My state has a website that shows pictures and gives addresses and information on registered sex and violent offenders. I looked through it just today again to check for updates near and around me.

Not sure if AL or other states do anything like this, but it's a good idea.

3. chorst294

chorst294 New Member

I don't know how it works in Alabama, but here in Florida there's a huge difference between sexual offender and sexual predator. Sexual offenders could just be a guy who's 18 that had relations with his 16 year old girlfriend. The Predators are the real scary ones. Don't get me wrong, I have a 6 year old in the house and would be plenty worried if either moved into the neighborhood, but just remember, they put all types under the umbrella of sexual offender.

4. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Texas puts some details about the offense on the state web site. Yes, there is a defference between a sex offender and a sexual predator. Sexual predators start of as sex offenders. Not all sex offenders become sexual predators. In Texas you can see the age and gender of the victim on the we site. If your state does not post that info, contact the LE agency to get more info.

5. mrwatch

mrwatch New Member

offenders

Michigan has a web site. You can search by county, zip code or full name.
    I know a couple of them either through Church or way's. One just got out and got into weed so he went back. I realize they have to live somewhere but not in my back yard.

6. bellx1

bellx1 New Member

Kalifornia has a site, it was made under Megans Law, all sex offenders are registered on the site. You search by name, address, city, nearby school, or nearby park. it tells you if they are violating a law by living too close to a school/park, and what crime they committed.

7. Righteous

Righteous New Member

he is a rapist, was a 7 yr old girl , I have yet to plot his path yet

8. pioneer461

pioneer461 New Member

I applaud what you have done in notifying your neighbors. Did the Sheriff also notify them? Hopefully he won't try to sue you for harassment, or slander.

I specialized in child abuse and sex crimes for about 5 years before retirement. These guys do not like being watched and hopefully for you, he will move away. Sooner or later, he WILL re-offend. I know the social workers like to tell us about rehabilitation and crap like that, but these sick puppys are sexually attracted to children. They can not change what turns them on. Some can control it better than others, but the attraction never goes away.

Keep your children close.

[​IMG]

9. fapprez

fapprez New Member

I don't think he can. As long as no info on the flyer was streched or fabriated, there is no slander.

As far as the harrasment, 1 flyer in his mailbox is probably fine. Like was said, just letting him know that they know.

Also, all the sex offender info is public record. Our friend has just made sure it was more...public..in his neighborhood.

Well Done!

10. Righteous

Righteous New Member

yea everything on flyer was public record, only thing I did not print was his picture but will get new ink in the printer and then put out more flyers with his picture and a link to the sheriffs department web site for more information.
    This will be ummmmmmmmmm well....... my second warning to him

11. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Good for you. You are doing what is nessary to protecy your children and other children in your neighborhood.

Me I might not be that nice. I might have to shoot first and answer questions later. I have no room for these worthless scumbags in my life. Why can't we just kill them all? Now that is rehabalition for a child sexual predator.

12. pioneer461

pioneer461 New Member

Oh, I know all that, but the truth won't necesswarily stop him from trying.

13. npbwbass

npbwbass New Member

just a different view for action

Just my personal thoughts on this.

Romans 12:17-19
    Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
    If it be possible, as much as lies in you, live peaceably with all men.
    Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, says the Lord.

I have always found myself the loser in seeking vengeance. I will admit I still have a very strong desire to do so on occasion. In this case observation of evil incarnate is absolutly required. But, I feel an all powerful God can wreak vengeance far greater than I can even imagine against this thing that would do that to a child. And I think He can do it better than I can even with the biggest scariest gun I can think of in my hands pointing right between his evil eyes.

My only fear is if this guy moves on, where else will he go, and who else's child will he be a threat to?

I thank God that God keeps me in check, because I have zero tolerance for anyone who would do that to a child. And why in the hell does our justice system allow them back on the street?

14. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

Bill O'Reilly has been pushing for Jessica's Law to be adopted by all 50 states. He has been quite successful by bringing media attention to the states who refused to adopt this law. Additionally he has been fighting for mandatory non-negotiable 25 yr. sentences for these creeps. I don't agree with a lot of what O'Relliy says and does, for one thing he is too passe on the gun control issue - but he's right on with this. One very disturbing fact which he broadcasted on his TV show is the fact that Vermont will do NOTHING to these predators, and in fact he has publicized several Vermont Judges who have dismissed charges against several convicted predators, all of which have re-offended. I think the judges should be sent to prison to be *****-slapped and abused...if someone had ever abused one of my kids I would be in prison for murder - no ifs, ands, or buts - I admire Mark Lundsfords ability to control himself - cause God know's I couldn't!

15. mrwatch

mrwatch New Member

more

Sooo, every one slow down and take a deep breath and a chill pill. You may have a neighbor and never know it. Why? Michigan has Megan's Law. But it was not retro active back. As long as you were out and off parole you are not required to register. If you are on parole you P. O. is supposed to bring you in to sign up, according to my conversation with the sheriffs office. I know one guy that did not have to but now he has re-offended and got two forty year sentences. The first time he got two years and chemically fixed. Did it stop him? No! But there may be some that will learn their lesson and not want to go back.

16. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

OP: You handled the situation very well. Here in OK you can check the database and find out what sexual offense the guy was found guilty of. We had a baby rapist living near us but he went back to prison for a parole violation.

17. BigO01

BigO01 New Member

Righteous :

As important as what you're doing is I hope you take some time to drill into your children the self defense techniques and a belief in in their own personal self preservation at any cost to an attacker .

These animals have absolutely no morals as to what they will do to their victims and neither should a would be victim when it comes to stopping an attack .

Even a full grown man can find himself in a position of being overpowered either through the younger age and strength of an attack or by sheer numbers .

I personally have always felt that if it looks like a life or death situation I will do anything to survive and I do mean anything , Bite , scratch , kick , rip their eyes out of the socket if given a chance , punches to the throat area even from a child can be hard enough to disable someone .

I think with all of these scumbags living in our neighborhood the schools need to get their priorities straight and begin teaching kids self defense tactics rather than wasting time with all of this multiculturalism garbage of respecting and learning the cultures of third world toilets .

18. Righteous

Righteous New Member

Took me 2 weeks but he's gone !!! moved across town ...hell yea !!!

19. pioneer461

pioneer461 New Member

Anyone can sue anyone for anything. It doesn't matter what the facts and truth is, as long as there is an attorney willing to file it and then go for an out of court settlement. I see that happen on a constant basis. I used to get sued on a regular basis for "excessive force." They'd file the suit on a fishing expedition, looking for deep pockets and easy money. The city would pay them off simply because it was cheaper doing that than it was to fight it in court.

We finally got the city to realize the damage it does to their officers who have excessive force settlements against them (us), and when we started counter-suing, they dropped off considerably.

[​IMG]

20. mrwatch

mrwatch New Member

10 y/o gives birth

On last night TV news they talked about a 10 year old just gave birth. I just Google d it and it was actually last month. They now have to decide what to do with the illegal immigrant father. Deport him or throw him in prison for rape. I vote for life.:D The police received a call from the hospital when she came in for treatment. I wonder how she kept the public from knowing about her situation?
    :confused: