chicks and guns -jackie brown-ak47

Discussion in 'Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion' started by cattivo, Jun 17, 2008.

1. cattivo

cattivo New Member

below is a link to a machine gun promo video same as video in jackie brown with samuel l jackson " when you absolutely have to kill every mother f#*ker in the room accept no substitute- ak47

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yryV-5TfwvE[/ame]

what id give to have these 2 great things combined together in my backyard

2. fapprez

fapprez New Member

Cool Vid. I guess the cowgirl only shoots low brass?

3. Righteous

Righteous New Member

that so damm stupid

4. G21.45

G21.45 New Member

:eek: 'That's just so damned stupid!'

(Fixed it for ya!) ;)

5. cattivo

cattivo New Member

what could possibly so stupid about this tits and guns you got love both unless your in the closet i definetly think of alot of thi ngs more stupid then this video

6. coltm4

coltm4 New Member

that video is horrible! i and many others on this forum take firearms and training very seriously. very unprofessional.
    a little off the topic, are you albanian? i noticed your icon. just curious.

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Originally the shear magnitude of the post had me cruise on by onto more relevant topics, but after all the fuss, I had to watch the damn thing.

1) The weapons info was fairly accurate, obviously written by someone who enjoys video games and action movies...

2) Those girls aren't that hot... The chick in the American Flag swimsuit has nice legs, but she has rather mannish arms...:eek:

3) Their firearms handling procedures are some of the worst I have seen on film. Maybe we can contract with Elite Team Fighter to get them some "proper" training.... ZING!

Now, if you want to see a hot chick in an American Flag Swimsuit....

Attached Files:

8. cattivo

cattivo New Member

mate no im not albanian im sicilian and i like this icon as once it was going to be used for the kindom of sicily when sicily was going to be in independent not a part of italia mate if you getting to the point in life where you cant sit back have a laugh and a joke you shouldnt be livin life isnt meant to be "some of us take firearms and training very serious around here" the video was meant to be for a laugh so laugh pick s$#t on what they look like and enjoy as when we all kick the bucket im sure we will have bigger things to complain about than this ok and i admit the chicks arnt that hot the following photos are alot better "LAUGH BOYS LAUGH" as life is to short to complain about everything

9. dirtysouth

dirtysouth New Member

fun to watch

im with ya fun to watch some chicks shoot some stuff up just for the sake of seeing chicks in swimsuits with guns :D but i actually enjoyed seeing the statue of liberty popping off a few rounds more

10. cattivo

cattivo New Member

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU JUST WHEN I THOUGHT THERE WERE NO FUN LOVING LIFE ENJOYING PEOPLE LEFT IN THIS WORLD JUST STUCK UP OLD FUDDY DUDDYS

11. Ermac

Ermac New Member

What do you expect? Most people on this forum are 450 pound grumpy old farts:p Anyways, it's a good video with some nice shooting it's just the chicks aren't that hot.

12. JWIII

JWIII New Member

I like guns... I certainly love women. But, that video is lame; sorry.

13. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

JD, Love the stars and strips, ah stripes!! :D

14. dirtysouth

dirtysouth New Member

im not old but im a big guy and i liked the video

15. Laufer

Laufer New Member

They don't appear professional, but their styles are charming and their voices have a nice appeal. There is something attractive about them, but I can't remember just what...

Don't know about anybody else, but they hold my attention better than the pros we see on "The History Channel".

Maybe the tennis player Sharipova could better demonstrate the AK-47 and SKS? The German (VW) "Fahrvergnugen" lady from years ago might appear more correct with the Steyr AUG, whether Austrian or not.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2008
  16. cattivo

cattivo New Member

i agree

i think the chicks should actualy be hot not ferals like the ones in the video but just the idea of tits and guns and ass all together is fantastic more super models should be doing ads for guns stuff doing ads for saveing the world thats boring

17. lovetoshoot

lovetoshoot New Member

OMG - You boys are sooooo bad!

18. tuckinauster

tuckinauster New Member

I seriously cant beleive I actually sat and watched the whole video....

I did get a laugh out of the chick with the mossy at the end though.