Chicago.........

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Oct 18, 2012.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Chicago was just on the news here in St.Louis and they said they are trying to pass a bill to raise 5 cents tax for every bullet you buy and $25.00 dollars tax for every new gun sold....WTF....That's going to hurt the good-guys not the thugs on the street...When we they ever-get-it-right....?????....:confused:....

2. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

When will they ever get it right.....????....Sorry about the miss-spelling.....

3. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

They don't want to get it right. They want control of serfs.

4. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Just got my Arizona concealed weapons permit and they don't even have a picture...Had Utah before they stopped issuing permits for out of state people as I live-in Missouri....I'm guessing Arizona is a open carry state since they don't even care if your picture is on the permit...Illinois needs to come back to the 21st century...

5. InDefenseofLiberty

InDefenseofLiberty New Member

Arizona is a constitutional carry state. Meaning anyone can carry concealed no permit required. I love it.

6. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I'm glad SOME states choose to VOLUNTARILY obey the constitution. I'm sure that's what the framers had in mind.
    I'm thinking about moving to Chicago and owning slaves. I'll also keep my women locked in the kitchen, and never let them vote... Done the constitution is obviously voluntary at this point.

7. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

They lost control of that whole damned city years ago.

8. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Now, now guys.

Remember that Obama used to work there. :)

9. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Didn't one of his White-House staff quit to go back to Chicago and work....For the Chicago-Mob....ha...ha....