Chicago reaches 500 Murders. I guess that anti 2A policy is really working

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by CA357, Dec 28, 2012.

1. trip286

trip286 New Member

As a comparison, I would like to share the number of US troops killed in Afghanistan this year: 245 KIA in hostile actions. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United..._the_war_in_Afghanistan#Killed_in_action_only

309 total, counting IED's http://icasualties.org/oef/

It would appear that one could possibly be much safer fighting in a war than living in Chicago...
    Well, there are over 2.7 million people in Chicago. And less than 100k troops in Afghanistan, supposedly... But still, it's an active freaking war zone.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

That's just sad.

3. orangello

orangello New Member

Big difference, our guys in afcrapistan can shoot back.

4. trip286

trip286 New Member

So your saying that if the denizens of Chicago were allowed to shoot back, the death toll wouldn't be as bad? Hmmm.... interesting.... ;)

5. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

I think after a few citizens shot back, the BG's would realize they didn't have easy targets anymore and eventually crime against innocent folks would decrease. I don't know if it would change gang related crime, etc, but at least regular people would not be defenseless.

6. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

You guys/gals are all wrong!!! We HAVE to ban the evil black rifles and high capacity "clips"!!!! They are evil and killing innocent people. Look how good it is in Chicago without conceal carry. Chicago passed there murder total from last year a month or two ago. I "love" Illinois.;). Go team Rahm/Quinn keep up the great work!!!

7. orangello

orangello New Member

So i guess "gun free zones" are a naturally unsafe idea. Who would have ever thought that.