Chicago, again....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Sonic82, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

2. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Saw the report last night, an "on-going dispute between the Gangster Disciples and the Black P Stone Nation gang". According to the report, the "Ass Weapons" were very scary! If they only had baseball bats instead, it would have been less traumatic. I bet Rhams guards arent carrying Baseball Bats!

Chicago is a vestigial organ left over from the City-zoic age of industrial excellence. Those left trapped in the ghettos and slums are the victims of multigenerational stockpiling of humans. Get rid of the guns? No get rid if the slums!

3. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

If and when they catch them I think they need to check there FOID cards. I don't think they are working........

4. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Yeah, Chicago really outdid itself yesterday, that's for sure. :rolleyes:

5. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Just yesterday or is this a continuous loop? We must need more common sense gun laws.

How come when the Muslims conduct a terrorist operation we are supposed to be tolerant as most of them are peaceful, but when some lunatic shoots something up, we all need to give up our firearms?

6. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

No such thing as a muslim and a terrorist operation. It's a WORK PLACE INCIDENT! Libturds!!!:rolleyes: