Firearms Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
See. The anti gun morons are calling and screaming. And look what's happening. All you guys saying give it time. Let them mourn, are going to lose the fight to the callous tactics of the left.
Screw the lawmakers, they're not mourning anymore than any of us. Screw the anti gunners, they're not mourning any more than us.

I hope this serves as a lesson to everyone advocating silence and respect.
Silence gets you drowned out before you decide to speak.

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
nitestalker said:
The voters of Conn. are demanding these new laws. What are the gun owners in Conn. doing to fight their state battles. I have not seen one push back from Conn, gun owners.
There are 4 million NRA members scattered across this nation. How many vote in Conn.? It takes residents of each state to fight new gun laws. The NRA news conference is set for Friday. The Liberals will beat hell out of us.
It's not the conn. voters. It's the liberal scream and hissy fit crowd. I've watched it with sadness since I started following politics back in 99ish.
They're always outnumbered, but they scream and cry and tell and march and deficate themselves until they get their way. And every time, the majority stays silent... And loses another battle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.