Check out my newest purchase (pics)

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by beaniemac, Feb 29, 2012.

1. beaniemac

beaniemac New Member

haven't gotten a chance to shoot it cuz I picked this up from the store on my lunch break yesterday, but I bought this used. I had been wanting a .40 beretta, 96 and I found one last friday at this store I had never been to. It was kinda between this and a sig sauer p229 (I believe) .40 S&W (came with 4 magazines!). but since the beretta was cheaper, I went with that. plus I have never fired a sig, and I have shot this type of beretta. I also like the hogue grips that were already on it. anyways, check it out:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. beaniemac

beaniemac New Member

btw, the wife hasn't noticed that we have 2 guns now. hopefully, but the time she does, the statute of limitations on her being able to say anything about it is long gone

3. tpap583

tpap583 New Member

Very nice! I also see that you have a glock. Since you've shot both, is there one that you prefer over the other?

4. beaniemac

beaniemac New Member

well I haven't shot my beretta. but I have shot other ones. I find it easier to shoot with the beretta simply because its a full sized handgun, and my glock 23 is a compact. I plan on taking both to the range next time I go and shooting with both. hopefully I can do this over the weekend.

I see u have 2 M&P's in your avi. which do you prefer.

5. tpap583

tpap583 New Member

I prefer my fs m&p .40 over my compact. Four years ago I rented the m&p 9mm and m&p .40 and I fell in love with series. I've been so biased its ridiculous.

6. Wiseman3

Wiseman3 New Member

It's not your fault once you shot a M&P you'll love it ( for some anyways)

7. Brue182

Brue182 New Member

If she is like mine just keep buying black ones and she won't know the difference :)

8. tpap583

tpap583 New Member

Note to self, for future reference : )

9. GentileGent21

GentileGent21 New Member

Absolutely love it! I can't believe I never thought of that! Brilliant! ;-)

10. thegunsmith

thegunsmith New Member

Excellent choice.

11. beaniemac

beaniemac New Member

LMAO, i'll keep that in mind. another good thing, is that she rarely ever goes in the safe that the guns are in anyways.