cheapest place to buy a gun?

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by beastmode986, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

Ok, so i have finally decided on the firearm i am going to get. A hi point 995ts, But where can i buy one cheap? Ill be living in Arizona by the end of July or sooner and im not sure where to go. I was thinking maybe a gun show but i have heard sometimes people sell stolen guns and alot of widely known gun stores(cabelas bass pro shop, gander mtn etc.)all have pretty high prices most of the time. However i have seen reasonably priced rifles at cabelas where do you guys recommend i go?

by cheap i mean like 300 or less id only pay 300 if it came with accesories.

2. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

forgot to mention that i want somewhere local near Gilbert , AZ

3. vincent

vincent New Member

Please explain how a 14 year old can buy ANY gun??? :confused::confused:

Me smells troll...:mad:

4. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

A 14 year old can't buy a gun. A parent can gift a gun to their child though.

5. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

On a corner En Su bario. ;)

6. Rugers9

Rugers9 New Member

Try shootersworld here in az

7. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

Do some googling and find a gun shop to talk to when you get there or buy it now where you live. Theres local shops that can match gunbroker and not have to deal with a local ffl dealers add on cost and no one gets deals at cabela's, bass pro, and the likes.

Better let dad deal with buying a pistol. but for 300 dollars there or other choices. Think used too.

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Beast- as we have discussed, your Mom will need to work out how and if she would have a gun in the house with the problems your stepdad has legally- and as pointed out, YOU have 7 years before YOU can make a purchase.

Folks- Beast is a minor, and his stepdad has a felony conviction. While your input is well meant, without the backstory, the advice does not work.

Beast- hardest thing in the world for a teen to do. Wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.