Cheaper Than Dirt

Discussion in 'In Stock' started by ajspecial, Mar 27, 2013.

1. ajspecial

ajspecial New Member

On their E-mail they were advertising Armscor 22 lr brick of 500 for 149.99 which I thought it was outrageous!!!, plus shipping and if you live in Texas the appropriate tax

2. steadyshot

steadyshot New Member

Yeah, last week they had 500 round bricks of Aguila .22 for the same price.

Anyone willing to pay that is either desperate or stupid.

They had 9mm FMJ BVAC bulk 500 rounds for $139 this same time last year.

My how times have changed......

3. mascott

mascott New Member

I will never buy from CTD again.
    scott

4. smaj100

smaj100 New Member

I wouldn't take anything from them if they were giving it away. Not only are they price gouging, they initially pulled all the "evil black" guns from their inventory in the days following the school shooting in Ct. And after the backlash came back with some crap about they were just checking to make sure they were in compliance with the laws.

Last time I checked all the gun laws regardless of m4, bolt action, break open doesn't matter if you purchase it online it has to be sent to the appropriate ffl dealer and forms filled out accordingly. Funny they didnt stop selling handguns or others just the evil guns.

So they can suck a big fat one.

5. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

I HATE cheaper than dirt. They are selling 20 RND. ar mags FOR 100 DOLLARS... BOYCOTT THEM NOW

6. pnolans

pnolans New Member

Actually, it's pretty easy to BOYCOTT them. They have nothing I want!

:)

7. Steve32

Steve32 New Member

CTD? They can't surprise me anymore...

8. Rarity

Rarity New Member

Remember when they stopped selling firearms after the Newtown shooting? I wouldn't use them for anything.

9. TXblue

TXblue New Member

Outlaws

It's one thing to make a profit, but this is ouright robbery!!! They did the same thing just before Obama was elected the first time except they weren't this bad. I live only a couple of miles from them, but I haven't bought anything from them in the last 5 years!!

10. BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher New Member

Cheaper Than Dirt will never get a dollar from me.

But hey, they know that. That's why they have become a sponsor on Glen Beck's Radio Program -- ALL their FORMER customers with a brain and a memory know what CTD has done and is doing. So they'll load up with noobs from Glen Beck.

Note: This is not a comment on Glen Beck.

11. ArmyRanger

ArmyRanger New Member

CTD got the last dollar from me in December. I had spent close to 2G over the last two years there but I will not support a company that takes advantage of their customers. It was a convenient one stop shopping place for a lot of stuff I buy but with them stepping on their meat over "bad black guns" post Newtown, and now the ammo and mag prices through the roof, not another dime. I can find the same stuff elsewhere and sometimes even cheaper but with a little more legwork. I am very pleased with companies like Brownells, Midway, and even local stores like Walmart, Cabela's, etc, that while not perfect, have done as well as can be expected for such an unprecedented buying spree. They will continue to get my money and I will remember all of the companies that have taken advantage of the desperate. Hopefully, this will have taught us all a lesson in how fast supplies can dry up during a panic and learn to prepare. I know even though I had ammo on hand, I was even shocked at just how fast the supplies disappeared. Hopefully soon, CTD will stand for Close To Death (for the company).

12. CD Woods

CD Woods New Member

Ctd

I am no longer a customer of theirs. I never will be again.

13. MattShlock

MattShlock New Member

They have so little to sell and enough internet hits from desparate people, just like last time, that they can charge ten-times what something is worth and the gullible fool will buy from them and that's OK with them. I stopped buying from them LAST time these crooks did this. Real lousy, unscrupulous, bastards.

14. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Yes- They were the leaders in that:mad:
    Course they crayfished pretty quick but as far as i'm concerned too little too late :rolleyes:
    Screw'em 'n feed'em fish heads ------------------