Firearms Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife saw this on FaceBook and posted it to my page. i thought i would share it with the members here as well. it really reflects my thoughts on guns and their owners.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Along the same lines....

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
Robert A. Heinlein

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GREAT find Axxe and Mrs. Axxe!!! Thanks...added to the pic collection...:cool:
you're welcome Vincent. Mrs. Axxe is very pro gun and becoming more aware of the fight to defend the 2nd admendment through me. she didn't realize how much she took it for granted our rights to own and shoot guns and how we need to fight to defend those rights everyday. but she is learning and her posting this to me tells me she definately understands. i do have a wonderful wife!

·
Registered
983 Posts
my wife saw this on FaceBook and posted it to my page. i thought i would share it with the members here as well. it really reflects my thoughts on guns and their owners.
Saved the pic and shared with friends. :cool:

Keep bumping it.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
2,461 Posts
He was a very active supporter of civil rights and did indeed march with MLK.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He was a very active supporter of civil rights and did indeed march with MLK.
yes he was. he was very vocal about his opinions and could care less what those in Hollyweird thoght about them. he wasn't afraid to speak his mind and voice his opinions, regardless of who may or may not have been offended. i have a huge amount of respect for him for that. besides, he was a pretty good actor as well!

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
We need more folks like Charleton Heston in the leadership role in this country!!

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
We need more folks like Charleton Heston in the leadership role in this country!!
Yes we do. Trouble is, nobody with Heston's kind of integrity would ever be elected, because they would refuse to become puppets for the scumbags that are controlling the politicians.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
shameless bump!

yes we do need more like Charleton Heston leading our country. he truly understood about our gun rights, the 2nd amendment and what they really stood for.

·
Premium Member
22,661 Posts
No saurprises there.

"Moses" is a divine messenger!:):)

·
Premium Member
12,120 Posts
I have never subscribed to the thought that actors were meant to be leaders. The two things just seem to be incompatible to me. When do you know he is telling the truth and when is he acting.

Ronald and Arnold are two instances in point. I would just as soon be lead by Donald and Mickey, both of whom were better actors.

Da da da da, thats all folks.

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
I have never subscribed to the thought that actors were meant to be leaders. The two things just seem to be incompatible to me. When do you know he is telling the truth and when is he acting.

Ronald and Arnold are two instances in point. I would just as soon be lead by Donald and Mickey.
Better than Barack and Joe. :)

·
Premium Member
22,661 Posts
But God bless Ronaldus Maximus.:D:D

All hail!!:)
!

But I gotta go with Chain on Ahhnold! Muscle bound doophus. (duphus??)

·
Registered
635 Posts

Ronald and Arnold are two instances in point. I would just as soon be lead by Donald and Mickey, both of whom were better actors.

Da da da da, thats all folks.
Reagan was a better president than Soterro could ever hope to be. I think we are being led by Donald and mickey right now. How is that working out for ya? BTW Donald and mickey weren't part of looney tunes. Looks like you goofed on that one.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.