Charitable Good Samaritan mauled by bear

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by orangello, Jun 17, 2013.

1. orangello

orangello New Member

So no, bears don't share, not even church BBQ (unless a church burned and BBQed some of the congregation).

http://news.yahoo.com/bear-mauls-alaska-man-gave-barbecue-meat-133800831.html

Of course, the Staties blame the victim here. :mad: If you gave a imbalanced panhandler some change, and he attacked you for not giving currency, the unruly panhandler would be the bad guy, but nooooooo, not frikkin Yogi and BooBoo. If they can't play nice, they need a bullet. If some Pedobear/perv got grabby with a kid offering him a ice cream, the pedobear would be incarcerated, but nooo, not Yogi. Frikkin Yogi and BooBoo have it "in their nature" to do evil when offered food, so they get a pass? WTH! I have it in my nature to find petite brunette's attractive; would I be excused if I took a bite out of Mila Kunis, heeeeeell no. Equal rights for equal bites I say; death to the bears and the pedobears (with serious consideration to killing other biters but no zero tolerance crap)!

Death to bears!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

The guy was a bloomin' idiot.

Leave the bears alone.

3. fordracing

fordracing Member

What is wrong with you? What happened to you that made you hate bears so much?

4. orangello

orangello New Member

People are more likely to leave bears alone if the bears are DEAD and stinky.

GIVE BEARS PEACE, ETERNAL PEACEFUL SLUMBER I SAY!

5. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Ever hear the joke about the bear and the hunter who just kept coming back...

6. fordracing

fordracing Member

No. Fill me in.

7. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

So a hunter goes into the woods during hunting season

Unfortunately for him a bear finds him knocks his gun away, bends him over a log and has his way with the hunter and says "Now, stay out of my woods or i'll give you the same treatment".

The hunter is now violated and angry, and thinks to himself. "I'm not gonna let some stupid animal have his way with me and kick me out of the woods. Man is the top predator".

He then goes and gets a machine gun and goes back into the woods. He sneaks around carefully. He looks for sign. He listens to every twig snap. Then without any warning the machine gun is knocked away, and the bear repeats the same violations he visited upon the hunter at their last encounter. And when he is through he gives the hunter the same warning.

Noiw the hunter limps away and gets a rocket launcher and is determined to kill the bear. He washes off every bit of scent. he is absolutely silent as he moves slowly and observantly through the woods. The bear appears again and says "Say, I don't think your hear for the hunting anymore".

Not a great joke. But...

8. fordracing

fordracing Member

Made me laugh.

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Ah, that explains it Poor 'Gello. :p

10. orangello

orangello New Member

LOL! That boy was obviously not a redneck; I would've burned the bear out the first time.

11. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

Leave the bears alone folks!!

One time I was up in Boone NC doing a reenacting weekend with my unit in a couple of restored cabins... I was explaining the removable chooks of wood in the walls to some girls from the local hippy college. How they would be used in case of attack, by either Cherokee or bears, as gun ports.... One of the girls said "We have a bear that comes around the dumpsters in the back of the dorms." I then said "You did conatct the wildlife authorities about it, right?"... She answered "No.. We've started to feed him because he shouldn't have to eat garb...'
    Before she could finish I (without thinking) said "YOU DOLT!! NEVER DO THAT!!"
    She puffed her tie-dyed self up at me and barked back "What would you have done...Mr Gun-owner, Mr Hunter..?? Bet you would have shot him, huh big man!!??" .... I replied "Well now thanks to you... someone will probably have to now. A natural fear of humans is essential to keep them from being a problem to populated areas... and I don't want to be the one around when he comes looking for food and I don't have any!!"

People watch too many Disney movies...