Chances of survival with a 50 cal head shot?

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by Dannyverwijk, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dannyverwijk

Dannyverwijk New Member

Hello Guys, i hope someone has experience to answer this question or could test it on a ballistic head Dummy.
    I was wondering look if a Guy shoot me at 15 feet in the forehead with a Gold Titanium Desert Eagle and they jused a 300 Grain xtp JHP round. What are the odds of a fatality outcome if it a straight hit or at an angle?
    You can also mail me on : jboytwente@gmail.com magnum-research-desert-eagle-50ae_003.jpg

2. Dakota1

Dakota1 Well-Known Member

I noticed your profile says you're 18. Are you sure there is not an extra "1" there?

3. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

A gold titanium desert eagle is extra lethal. No way you would survive that. Even a basic desert eagle would either kill you or guarantee you would be getting coloring books for Christmas and Birthdays for the rest of your life. :p

RayWilsonSr likes this.
  4. Dannyverwijk

Dannyverwijk New Member

Okay you not joking? Are you sure that there is no exception that i could survive a gold titanium 50AE shot at 15 feet in the forehead?

MisterMcCool likes this.
  5. Dannyverwijk

Dannyverwijk New Member

I'm not eleven troll

6. PaBushMan

PaBushMan Well-Known Member

7. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

1. The color of a firearm has no bearing on the lethality of the firearm.
    2. A hit in the forehead from any major caliber firearm has a 99.99999 probability of killing you. That would be .38 Special power range and up.
    3. Your question is likely to draw silly responses.

As an Admin, I can see your location, and note that it is from an area with many firearm restrictions. That, along with being a young person, makes it understandable that you will had limited exposure to firearms. That is not a problem- everyone starts somewhere. However, it would be difficult to take a question like this seriously.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.