Centralia, Wa Oct 8-9

Discussion in 'Gun Shows' started by vmkeith, Sep 26, 2011.

1. vmkeith

vmkeith New Member

Wes Knodel gunshow at the SW Washington fairgrounds.

I'll be there on the 8th. I'm looking for a new pistola as a daily carry...first choice, a Glock G36. After that, who knows.

2. charliegirl

charliegirl New Member

Do you happen to know how big that gun show will be?

3. vmkeith

vmkeith New Member

This will be my first time going to a Wes Knodel gunshow. A buddy of mine told me they are generally smaller than the Collector's West show at the Portland Expo Center.

4. charliegirl

charliegirl New Member

I found this link to more gun shows in Washington. :p

Washington

5. vmkeith

vmkeith New Member

Went to the Wes Knodel Gun and Knife show in Centralia, Wa today to look at getting a handgun. I was able to get my hands on all the ones I was interest in to get a feel for them. Of all the ones I tried, I liked the S&W M&P and SA XDm 40 compacts the best. I ended up getting the SA XDm 40 compact from Woodland Guns and Ammo. I'm still in process of getting my CPL, so I have a 5 day wait until I can bring her home.

Here's a stock photo of the gun
    [​IMG]

6. charliegirl

charliegirl New Member

Nice! I love SA XDs, myself. Don't currently own one, but fully intend on buying one in the future. Have you brought it to the range yet?

7. charliegirl

charliegirl New Member

Oh wait, you're still in the 5 day waiting period. Well, WHEN you get the chance to take it to the range, keep me updated! :D

8. vmkeith

vmkeith New Member

Just brought my new Springfield Armory XD(M) 40 Compact home...looking forward to taking her out and putting some rounds down range.

[​IMG]