Cellphone talk/tech

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by BeyondTheBox, Apr 15, 2013.

1. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

So I've been a cellphone tech and salesman for years. I know a lot about all platforms of smartphone and basic (aka dumbfone). I always enjoyed working on them and helping to solve issues.

Anyway, just thought I'd offer up my services to anyone with questions or problems they need troubleshooting, also a place to simply talk about techy stuff. Smartphones are the new laptops!

So what are you using?

I've got the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Love it to death! Quadcore, 2gb ram, SPen with all sorts of features lacking in all other phones.

I used to carry a BlackBerry and an Android Galaxy Tab 7.0, but two devices was simply annoying. So when the Note came out I waited for the bugs to be worked and voila, the Note 2 was released.

2. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

I just have whatever one was free... and it still does more than I need it to...

I hate it.. its always making wierd noises, has some button on the the side I always hit that activates some voice crap... It really annoys the hell outta me!

Why cant they just make a phone that makes phone calls?

3. rhyno13

rhyno13 New Member

My iPhone 5 is pretty much trouble free as is my iMac.

4. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

They do! I see them on TV all the time. They have large buttons with extra large numbers and a bright, easy to read screen with a extra loud speaker for those who are hard of hearing.

I believe the commercials run on the same channel as the commercials for the life alert button, walk in tubs, and those long reach gripping arm things.:D:D

5. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

Lol I've seen those.

6. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

I have a basic Motorola. Texting is blocked. voice mail is blocked. I use it to make and receive phone calls. Unless I'm making or expecting a call, it's powered off.