ccw2 could have worked here for ghetto rats

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by BtDoctur, Mar 23, 2013.

1. BtDoctur

BtDoctur New Member

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

That's just an awful shame.

Butt doctor?

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

Yup thats a case where if the mother had been a responsible adult with a gun those two goblins would not have shot her or the baby

4. astroman

astroman Supporting Member Supporter

What pieces of excrement! I hope they get whats coming to them tenfold:-(

5. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

:edit:
    This is just a shame, and i bet these guys will get off with some bu!!sh!t plea or get out early for "good behavior".

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  6. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

This is heart breaking news. Both of these thugs should be given a .45 caliber enema!!

7. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Slow your roll there partner... I'm not interested in flying across the country to kill Rangers for improper use in Conus against citizens.

This problem of violent "pet" citizens was created by citizens and can only be solved by "armed"'citizens. ;)

Tack

8. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

Maybe your right...

Armed citizens are becoming few and far between, even with the huge increase in people buying arms. It's really not possible to control people like this. We have gone too far and no one really cares.

What do you think we can do about gangs and their ilk??

9. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I don't have a gang problem and don't particularly care about the carnage they create.

The people get the government they deserve... Gangs and violent thug activity like the boys in this story predominately thrive in LIBTARD Enclaves where self defense is frowned upon and CCW all but impossible to do legally.

There are exceptions but the vast majority of gun violence victims are the minority youth in these areas who are governed by the liberal pukes there welfare momma's keep voting for. At some point it just comes down to reaping what you sow.

Tack

10. blackxpress

blackxpress New Member

I'm pretty sure Brunswick GA is not one of those enclaves.

11. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

...and I did say "there are exceptions".

Tack

12. blackxpress

blackxpress New Member

Yes, you did. I'm not sure it would've made any difference if the mother had been armed. Maybe it would. We'll never know. The liberal media will never tell us the full story on this but it's pretty obvious this was a racial hate crime. It happened in a mixed race neighborhood with a gov't. housing project on each end of the street. The victim was white and the perps were black. Had it been the other way around (black baby murdered by two white kids) we would already be hearing from Rev. Jackson and Rev. Sharpton. Sorry, but that's the way I see it. Here are two feral youths running the streets with little or no parental supervision. I'd bet you a dollar to a donut neither of them had a father in the home. We'll probably never know but I'll bet you that same dollar they targeted her because of her race. I hope the state of Georgia makes an example of these two oxygen wasters but they probably won't.