CCW stops Knife Attacks

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Durangokid, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

2. nickel1911

nickel1911 New Member

Kudos to the man who stopped that madness! He handled that situation flawlessly by giving the warning first and not just succumbing to emotions and sending shots down range. Kudos also to the police for acknowledging that this hero saved lives with his actions as well. This proves the necessity of a ccw in the hands of a law abiding citizen! Great job! This is story should definitely get media attention although we all know it'll get swept under the rug. Thanks for posting this link

3. bones72

bones72 New Member

Great job by the ccw holder ... Sounds like a true hero!!! It could have been a lot worse...

4. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Makes me wonder if he was a Muslim.

5. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

I am surprised that ABC reported it and praised the gun owner.

6. Werminator

Werminator Member

To be clear... ABC said the other citizens were praising the man... Not the news company... That being said it is nice for firearms owners to be on the good side of a news story!

7. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

The BG in this case was an Asian man. He was screaming you whites have killed my people.I think this is a hate crime. :confused:

8. fmj

fmj New Member

Couldnt POSSIBLY be a hate crime... Silly rabbit, hate crimes are only committed when whites defend themselves against blacks.:rolleyes:

9. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

You are right fmj. I just get so P$$$$ off some times. :mad:

10. fupuk

fupuk New Member

The right place at the right time. Good thing the guy was there to stop someone from getting killed.

11. 2ndAmendmentFreedom

2ndAmendmentFreedom New Member

Aha exactly my thoughts!