CCW OWB Holster For a SIG P250 .45 Compact

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by JeffG, Jan 20, 2012.

1. JeffG

JeffG New Member

Let me apologize for the double post, I asked this question in another area but think it was the wrong place... :(

I just purchased a SIG P250 .45 Compact and I am looking for a OWB holster. I came across a Kirkpatrick holster Concealed carry owb gun leather holster and accesories - Reserve TRC and it looks nice. I like the ability to not have to take my belt off to remove the gun and holster. I have no experience with a holster like this and wanted to know if any of you folks have had one.

I was also looking at this Don Hume H721 [H721] - $57.30 : Don Hume Leathergoods, manufactures high quality leather and nylon goods..

Any suggestion is appreciated of course. If anyone can give me input on a holster they are using period would be great. I am a LEFT HANDED shooter so I just have to make sure it is available to me in left handed form.

The larger image is the Kirkpatrick holster and the smaller image is the Don Hume holster...

Again sorry for the double post...

JEFF

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  2. JeffG

JeffG New Member

All the people here and no one???????? Really???

3. Riverg420

Riverg420 New Member

I have 3 Don Hume holsters and 1 of them is for a 250 I'am left handed also .I'll think you would be happy with Don Hume their good quality holsters

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  4. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Member Lifetime Supporter

I just picked a Tagua OWB. I like the ride height and it is barely noticeable with just a T-shirt over it. Very comfortable. It is like the Don Hume holster.

5. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Member Lifetime Supporter

I had the same problem asking for suggestions on sights for a 1911. It seems if it is not a controversial thread, no response.

6. JeffG

JeffG New Member

Thank you for your input. I seem to have a hard time finding left handed holsters here in my area. Not one gun shop, even an hour from me, seems to stock left handed holsters. Don Hume came up in a Google search, but I have had no experience with them. It looks real nice and looks like it stays tight to a persons side. So I appreciate you taking the time to answer to my post.

Thanks!
    JEFF

7. JeffG

JeffG New Member

Thank you for your input also. I checked their web site and they don't list one for the Sig P250 Compact. I am going to go with the Don Hume holster. My concern is keeping it tight to me while wearing a t-shirt in the summer. Winter is not a biggie though. Again thank you for responding.

Jeff

8. JeffG

JeffG New Member

I was beginnig to question why I paid for a year membership quite honestly. Before joining I read for a bit on this forum and it seemed squared away. Hopefully I will have better results down the road...

Jeff

9. Riverg420

Riverg420 New Member

Np anytime ,I have a problem finding holsters also being left handed .Don Hume always had Lefty's in stock for whatever I was looking for