Firearms Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya, The wife and I are getting or flordia cc permit. Were looking into what we want to carry, and was wondering if anybody could help. Looking for anyone in the Bloomington/Normal area that has a Ruger SCR .38 sp and a Springfield XDS. Thats what we want at the moment but would like to try one out before we buy. If you happen to have one send me a message i'll pay for range time at darrnells and toss u some $ for ammo. Wife want's the 38 i want the XDS and info on either would be great too.
Thanks allot guys and gals :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool thanks guys, darnells rents guns they just don't have the ones i want to try. I'll give shop in peoria a call to see what they rent. Thanks again

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hiya, The wife and I are getting or flordia cc permit. Were looking into what we want to carry, and was wondering if anybody could help. Looking for anyone in the Bloomington/Normal area that has a Ruger SCR .38 sp and a Springfield XDS. Thats what we want at the moment but would like to try one out before we buy. If you happen to have one send me a message i'll pay for range time at darrnells and toss u some $ for ammo. Wife want's the 38 i want the XDS and info on either would be great too.
Thanks allot guys and gals :D
short notice - I will be in Bloomington on Friday 3/7/13 and I will have XDs in .45 with me. I could also have Glocks 30 and 36. My wife's gun is a Boberg in 9 MM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts