CC Holster for G30

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Logan636, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Logan636

Logan636 New Member

I've seen some great carry concealed holsters on the market but I was looking for some opinions on some inside the pant holsters

2. RecklessRegard

RecklessRegard New Member

Crossbreed supertuck = iwb perfection. I wear mine everyday and love it.

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Before you cash out on the Xbreed Supertuck take a look at Tommy Theis' offerings. These holsters are far better in the fit and finish department.

Theisholsters.com | Products | Custom IWB Holsters

His prices are better and include shipping.

No matter what holster you get, be sure to order it with the Kydex Clips. I prefer the J-Clips, they hide better. The metal clips will ruin a good carry belt.

I have both. My Xbreed Super Tuck was not securely holding my BHP (failed the up-side-down shake test) and to save $ I got it in cowhide. I need horsehide here in south Florida. The Xbreed came with the standard metal clips which was ruining my carry belt. (belt cost more than holster!) My Xbreed cost me $69.75 + $8.95 shipping = $78.70

I started to look for an alternitive. Goju suggested Tommy Theis holsters and the rest, as they say, is history.

The Theis holster I ordered is horsehide with Kydex jclips and was $65 including shipping! It is belt friendly, just as comfortable as the Xbreed and passes the up-side-down shake test!

A Supertuck in horsehide and Kydex jclips is $94.75 + $8.95 shipping = $103.70

IMHO, it was a no-brainer. ;)

4. FCross7

FCross7 New Member

I was gonna say the Crossbreed Supertuck as well. I have one in Horsehide and absolutely love it. However, I'd never heard of Theis until just now, and after seeing his holsters and prices, I will be ordering from him instead of Crossbreed in the future. It also looks like his holsters are combat cut, something which costs like an extra $10 from crossbreed, which is another nice feature.

I also like his mag holders, something crossbreed doesn't have.

-Fred

5. topgun84

topgun84 New Member

Look into the milt sparks summer special. If they make it for the 30 i would be a
    Good hoster.

6. Thadeuce

Thadeuce New Member

Cane, have you tried a good Nylon belt? They are much sturdier than leather and there's nothing to mess up.

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I've not had luck with non-leather belts when used with a full-size steel pistol.

It has been a while and I have not tried any of the new technology offerings, maybe it's time.

Being old school can limit a closed minded cur. :eek:

8. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

Thanks dude for this website. I gotta G23 and in the market for a G30 so, i need a good holster but i dont wanna break the bank.