Cats rule & dogs drool! Bust me out rover.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by orangello, Jan 7, 2013.

1. orangello

orangello New Member

http://news.yahoo.com/cat-caught-sneaking-saw-phone-brazil-prison-145407675.html

I've never heard of a dog even trying to bust his owner out of jail. Good kitty, gooooood kitty! You will note the cat hasn't ratted out his partners.

2. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

That has got to be one of the weirdest escape plans I have ever heard of. Did they think someone wouldn't notice the cat carrying a ton of crap?

3. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

4. Devin556

Devin556 New Member

Here kitty, kitty, kitty. Come on snookums, let big papa out the pin.

5. JSStryker

JSStryker New Member

6. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Here all this time I thought cats were just targets with tails.

7. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The cat had a cell phone,batteries and drill bits duct tapped to his body. He was arrrested and turned over to animal control. He will most likely be sold to a Chinese restaurant.:eek:

Attached Files:

• cat.jpg
      cat.jpg
      File size:
      7.8 KB
      Views:
  8. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Cat....the other white meat. :D

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I got a kitten a couple months ago. I should tell you all the havoc this little thing has done in my house. I can't wait until he grows up to be a big, ole, lazy cat. Sheesh!!! Would he try to bust me out of jail? I'm not sure.

Actually, I feel sorry for the cat in that picture.

10. texaswoodworker

11. shadamai

shadamai New Member

Yeah, they can be little trouble makers when they are little! I had a kitten that used to climb up the clothes in my closet with her claws when I first got her. Fortunately they do settle down when they get a little older.

I saw a short video clip on the news of the authorities removing the contraband from the cat...the cat was hating it.

12. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Oh the poor thing. How cruel.

Cats are not dogs. They are bright little animals and need to be engaged. Not drooling goldfish with legs. And kittens are the best (no eating comments!) -- so sweet, inquisitive, and playful fun.

13. texaswoodworker

Are you saying dogs are stupid? Because there is an abundance of proof that would blow that idea straight out of the water. :)

14. winds-of-change

Yeah, my kitten is a lot of fun but he sure does get into a lot of trouble. Good thing he's cute and I love him.

15. potentialglock

potentialglock New Member

I bet my dog would busy me out of jail! If he didn't have arthritis he'd dig through the dirt and chew on the bars til I was free!

ForumRunner_20130108_084037.jpg

16. orangello

orangello New Member

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/python-baby-mom-wrapped-cat-175346395.html

Another winner cat. :D

I would like to add that the snake handler was probably correct about the snake just looking for warmth. I woke up to Speck being coiled up on my chest when i left the A/C set too cold.

17. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Was there ever a Lassie or Rin Tin Tin cat? Has there ever been Police or Military patrol cats? Has there ever been a cat for fighting off Bears? And what about Eskimos? Did the Eskimos choose cats to pull their sleds? No way! How would you ever hook 500 cats to a sled?:eek:

18. orangello

orangello New Member

Nah, cats are free spirits who help us out only out of the infrequent goodness of their hearts, not to get that next doggie bisquit.

I did see a cat pants a hippie who had some "catnip" in his pocket, but i don't think the cat was on the force. :p

19. winds-of-change

I disagree with the snake just seeking warmth. It bit the child three times. I don't think he was just seeking warmth. :cool:

Yeah, I can hook 500 cats to a sled. I'm a Mod here on FTF. ROFL

It's no use comparing cats to dogs. Each have a very different place as pets to us humans. I live with both and love both species......but for very different reasons.

20. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

What kind of cats are the forum members? Stray, House, Alley?;)