Cats rule and dogs drool!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Rick1967, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I saw the thread about posting pics of your dog. I don't have a dog. But we have some really cool cats. The black one is my Son's cat. His name is Jackson. He looks like a minature panther. The black and white one is my wife's. Her name is oreo...like the cookie. She is black with a white stripe going down the front of her body...like the cookie.

Attached Files:

2. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Here's a couple... We now have 4 cats because my oldest passed away in April. (I put one of him). We now have Darwin, Einstein, Gambit and Sheldon. They are cool kitties!

image-439661500.jpg

image-2786238752.jpg

image-2684649158.jpg

image-4217304393.jpg

image-3974160088.jpg

3. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

I have never had to climb a tree to save a scared dog. :rolleyes:

4. bigjim

bigjim New Member

Nice looking kitties, but unfortunately I am allergic to them. So this serves as my cat. (LOL)

Jim

[​IMG]

5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Here's my cat getting into trouble........
    [​IMG]

6. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

The family

Attached Files:

7. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Kliban's are the only cat Ive ever really liked other than barn cats (more like wildcats) and little kittens (they dont stay that size long).

http://www.eatmousies.com/home.html

8. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

I have never had to clean up crap out of my yard from my cats or get them out of a tree. :rolleyes:

9. Rick1967

Don't get me wrong. I love dogs too. But I don't have time to take care of one. So it would not be fair to make my family do it.

10. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

image-1982344227.jpg

This is Thomas. He is pretty cool for a cat. Keeps the attack weenies in line.

Attached Files:

11. winds-of-change

Many years ago, my sister got me a Kliban cat book for Christmas. We got to looking at it and we were laughing so hard we could hardly breathe. No one saw what was so funny. We were laughing so hard it was almost embarrassing.

12. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter New Member

This is Mr. T right after we got him at about 2 months old,he's about 5 months old now. We also had a stray come to the house a week later that's almost as old and looks almost identical to him (sorry no pick),his name is Shadow.

[​IMG]

13. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Isn't that what cats are great at!!

14. winds-of-change

Orange stripey cats are the best!!

Absolutely. He gets a burst of energy at night when I'm getting ready for work. He attacks the dogs when they come in from outside and he also attacks my pant legs while I'm trying to get dressed. He's an absolute riot to have around.

15. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

I have several cats that live outside and work the place keeping it free of little vermin. But I have two that comer inside that pretty much come and go as they please. I got them because their old humans where taking them to a shelter because their other cat didn't like them.:rolleyes:
    It's been some years now and I have grown very attached to them.One I had to take to a vet recently with a busted leg. There is no sauch tihng as a free cat:p

This is Mr Jingles (top) and Bo Jangles (bottom) Bo has to go to the vet this week top get the pins removed form the busted leg.

Attached Files:

16. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

My kitty witty

My 10 year old kitten. I love this guy!
    [​IMG]

17. winds-of-change

He's very pretty.

18. Rick1967

I knew I would not be the only cat person here. Very pretty kitties everyone. Keep them coming.

19. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

You cannot make a cat fetch a ball, stick, or dirty sock. Cats are smart... and judgemental.

20. Rick1967

My wife's cat "Oreo" will fetch things. She is picky about what she will bring back. But if Tina crumples up a receipt and throws it on the floor, Oreo is all over it. She will even bring it back to do it again.