Castle Doctrine

Discussion in 'Minnesota Gun Forum' started by Sonic82, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

2. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

3. ZombieKiller83

ZombieKiller83 New Member

4. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

He said the bill gives people more rights than the police. What the heck does that mean!? Are we to read intruders their Miranda rights and handcuff them ??!! How moronic.

5. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

sorry to hear that guys. we (MA) are in the process for the same thing. The general assumption is it will pass and then Devil Patdick will just sit on it in the governors office.

6. ZombieKiller83

ZombieKiller83 New Member

He was just too scared to lose the support of the law enforcement unions. We have had concealed carry for a good while now and yet the law enforcement community still wants to treat us like "trigger happy gun nuts just itching to take out a bad guy". Really grinds my gears! But i suppose it was an easy decision to make when you have armed guards watching over your safety 24/7 :rolleyes:

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

My condolences you have a pro-crime governor.

For the record the average citizen SHOULD have more rights than an employ of the state while doing their job or the state itself.

8. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Yeah....that was my thought. Of course we should have more (civil) rights than someone and their (duties) job :mad: