Cases by pelican universal handgun case

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by BullseyePrecision, Feb 11, 2012.

1. BullseyePrecision

BullseyePrecision New Member

Im looking at the universal handgun case and am wandering if my mags will fit into it. I dont have any pkace around where I live that sells them so I cant see them in person.

I have a springfield xd 45 with the 13 round mags and a xdm 45 that also has the 13 round mags. And a glock 27 with 9 round mags.

Im not worried about the glocks mags fitting but am not sure about the springfields. Any advice would be great or recommendations for other cases I may have overlooked.

2. Macbeth666

Macbeth666 New Member

I saw at the local walmart a case that looks like it could fit all the guns u described at once.. It's like 10 bucks so it's not gunna be a bad ass warrantied for life pelican but it looks to be durable enough for storage and taking to the range. If u wanna get a pelican just find one on the Internet. Oilfield/gasfield suppliers usually carry pelican cases for sensitive metering equip. A pelican case the size of the case I saw at walmart would be almost $200 I'm sure

3. mudpupp

mudpupp New Member

I bought the Walmart one..

It lasted 1 four day training class. Got my 10 bucks worth but I wouldn't use it again.

Wanna buy a used one $1 plus shipping ;)

JK

4. Macbeth666

Macbeth666 New Member

Damn well ill make sure not to buy one of those