Carrying a Taurus 24/7 45 Comfortably??

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by 12fretter, Mar 5, 2013.

1. 12fretter

12fretter New Member

Can it be done?

I have my eye on a used one here, and since my daughter will soon be taking over my Bersa Thunder 380, I need a carry weapon. I already have ammo for a .45 so I figured I might as well carry. But is the 24/7 small enough for comfortable carry?

I had one in my hand today in the 9mm caliber, and it seemed a bit bulky. Of course, EVERYTHING seems bulky next to the Bersa.

Anyone care the Taurus? Any suggestions on holsters?

Thanks.

2. krosskelt

krosskelt New Member

I carry my 24/7 9mm in a ISW at about the 4 o'clock. At first it made me a little nervous, I am a thin framed guy and usually wear a loose t-shirt. I did buy a S&W M&P 40c to carry in the warmer months though. I love my Taurus though and prefer to have it on my side.

3. 12fretter

12fretter New Member

Do you have a picture of you wearing the Taurus? I'm not thin, but not fat either, but it seems to be too bulky for IWB carry.

4. krosskelt

krosskelt New Member

cruddy pics with my phone but best I could do for now. The one where I'm showing I am all twisted, but when I carry it in that position it usually lays against my back well. I'm so thin that at the three o'clock the grip seems to stick out some.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013