Carry Advice

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by txpossum, Jul 10, 2013.

1. txpossum

txpossum New Member

I just took a summer job as a life guard, and need advice on how to carry either my Taurus Judge or my .44 mag Desert Eagle in my bathing suit. It has to be concealed, as I don't have a carry license because I'm still on parole from that unfortunate incident at the Tupperware convention, but since I've been self-medicating with street drugs the neighbor's dog told me I'm a lot calmer.

I haven't been able to practice much recently, but I do have a lot of experience with firearms from playing call of duty -- much better than a shooting range, as you can do it sitting down and eating pizza with a 12 pack of malt liquor. (Hey, does anyone know what these green pills are?)

Although sometimes it does get sorta lonely here in the basement, and I wish I could find a cute female who's into guns to come over and rack my slide . . . hello, yellow pills . . . where was I?

Seriously, where was I? Todays been sort of a blur . . . is it Thursday yet?

2. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

Well, I always do what the voices tell me to do!!:)

3. txpossum

txpossum New Member

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're much better now.

4. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

The real question is why do you have your Speedo on backwards? :eek::eek::p:D

5. txpossum

txpossum New Member

After a few days I turn it around and I get another week before having to wash it.

6. steve666

steve666 New Member

Carrying while wearing a bathing suit shouldn't be a problem, it's not like you had anything to get in the way.:eek:

7. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Depending on what brand of swim suit you have could determine which firearm you can conceal.

Speedo's have a way of displaying (or printing) if you get the wrong materiel or size.

8. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Was gonna ask if you then turned it wrong side out for another weeks wearing? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

9. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

What's the proper method of concealed carry if you are wearing a banana hammock? :eek::D:D

10. danf_fl

I made a promise to the American Dairy Association never to reveal pictures of me in my Speedo's

(The cows see it and are jealous. Like any other union, they go on strike and quit producing.)

11. Bevo

Bevo New Member

Very high quality trolling OP! Well played.

12. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Can you see where this guy is carrying? This picture was taken in Jamaica.

[​IMG]

13. danf_fl

Winds, that is an old picture taken when I was a few pounds lighter.

How did you get a copy?

14. JW357

JW357 New Member

Those guns print a bit much if you ask me. I'd go with a 12 gauge. Or just mount a Gatling gun on your lifeguard tower.

15. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

You're man enough to conseal those gats yo yoo R da man!

In my experience as a spec ops operator at one of the nations largest multi-point retail outlets your best err on the side of the larger. Get a Jewish afro wig and a Magnum PI mustache and change your name to John Homes Hasselhoff. No one will question the weapon printing as they will think it's your....weapon.;)

The big question is where will you acquire flesh tone paint to camo the trauma plates?....Sumo suit???:confused:

16. TekGreg

TekGreg Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Prisoners have a way of carrying when they are incarcerated that has absolutely no printing, but the Vasoline required to fit the Desert Eagle might run you into real debt. Draw time is a tad on the slow side as well. :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  17. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

44 magnum? What are you, a pansy?

Go big or go home.

45-70

[​IMG]

:D :p

18. TekGreg

TekGreg Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Uh-oh, there's going to be a national Vaseline shortage...

19. yazul42

yazul42 Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I would check with the " So-Co " guy,,,, I believe that was him in the earlier photo,,,,,,, he may have some helpful hints.

20. gr8oldguy

gr8oldguy New Member

just paint your guns the color as your swimsuit and no one will notice. that was an easy one!