Carma May Be Catching Up With Hillary.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by HankStone, May 21, 2013.

1. HankStone

HankStone New Member

2. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Best news I've head all day, thanks Hank :)

3. Rocky7

Rocky7 New Member

This could be good.

4. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Hank,

You are correct! Hillery = Cover-up! I think a lot of people including the traditional Democrats are getting their eyes opened "Finally!" To what is really going on. These people do not represent the traditional Democrats our fathers and grandfathers represented. This is one of the most corrupt administrations in history. And it was good to see that the Operation Fast and Furious investigation is also firing up strong and should. People are starting to come forward and tell the truth that were threatened in the past and kept quiet! Some of our present administration in my opinion are facilitators to murder with Fast and Furious and once again with Benghazi not to mention a list of other Constitutional infringements and deceptive acts. If any other conservative, or traditional Democrat or Republican would have committed the atrocities that are going on. They would surely be impeached and possibly imprisoned with out question. So for those representing the "GOOD of America and the Citizens! Go get em! They are past due! ;)
    I also heard there in the process of challenging all the ammunition purchases which make no sense!
    Things are beginning to fall apart for the King and Wonderland! You can not deceive, manipulate and lie to the normal tax paying American citizen before the truth begins to leak out. Thank God to those Senators and Representatives that are finally getting some kahunas! And in the case of the ladies some guts to stand for the truth and what is right! And as stated it is about time! :)

Last edited: May 21, 2013
  5. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

Dear Leader did not approve this thread

6. steadyshot

steadyshot New Member

Can't wait to see who else Obama and Hillary try to blame for their own incompetence. Have you noticed that since day one of the Obama administration neither he nor Hillary will admit any fault for what goes on under their watch? But it's sure nice to watch them throw their own under the bus in a weak and pathetic attempt to cover it all up....:D:D:D

7. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Anything with a Clinton name attached will have some kind of coverup. I bet she has to shred documents to take a crap.

8. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Thanks Hank, this is great stuff. She is a crook, and it is showing. Lock one up and impeach the other.

Nixon was impeached for a second rate burglary (and some tomfoolery with the IRS) and deserved it. These people have killed people and really deserve impeachment.

9. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Maybe she uses those documents as toilet paper first. Who wants to investigate them then?

10. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

I think that she can kiss her presidential bid goodby.

11. Donn

Donn Active Member

Wish I had the confidence you guys do. The current pique the media's displaying toward Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Obama won't last. The press loves these two and has invested too much in the success of their careers. The love affair will begin anew and be in full bloom for next year's mid-terms and the 2016 Presidential run. Hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

12. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

no they don't deserve to be impeached, but brought up on criminal charges for negligence, that resulted in the deaths of those they were entrusted to keep safe.

several times the embassy asked for more security and it was denied for whatever reasons. then after the fact, they tried to hush it up until after Obama's re-election. too many people participated in a cover-up, of the facts about the lives of four American citizens.

in a criminal trial proceeding, this could be described as negligent homicide. they didn't actively commit the act of murder of four people, but failed to take the appropriate steps that could have prevented those deaths. that is negligence. and all those involved, should be brought up on criminal charges and held accountable for their actions.

13. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Obama got elected and re-elected. Hillery still has a chance. Liberals will still vote for her.

14. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Americans have short memories. Besides, all she has to do is shed a few more crocodile tears and she will be carried into the White House. God forbid!! :eek:

15. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

By 2016 she will be too old and ugly to run. :eek:

16. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

like she's not already?:eek:

not that i condone infidelity in a marriage, but can you really blame Slick Willie for stepping out on her? :eek:

17. JohnJak

JohnJak New Member

Go ahead and take one for the team.

[​IMG]

18. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

She is too ugly now but I"m betting she will pants suit across the nation and get a ton of votes. She's the top lib with a chance to replace Dr. O.
    The woman has had scandal around her for years and still had a shot. If Barry had not run to begin with I'm pretty sure that she would have got her spot at the big kids table. And I think she will get her shot in the next election. Then we will be gender bigots for not supporting her.:rolleyes:

19. AR10

AR10 New Member

Hillary has had larger scandals, much closer to home, and she and Bill weathered those.

Take Vince Foster. Suicide. Yeah right. BS. Through a proclamation from Bill, that murder was investigated by the DC park police. This is an organization who in the past did their duty towing cars, and answering tourist questions. Hillary covered up her boyfriends murder, her child's daddy most certainly, and all the political deals from the Rose law ferm that saw Reagan get his guns into South America, and Bill into the White House. Foster was not suicidal, he was silenced. Ron Brown also.

Hillary will not go down over this, her political roots are too deep to fail. The Henery Kissingers of the world can not afford to loose Hillary.

Last edited: May 27, 2013